1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So obviously the box was glorious...but the figure is cool too! :lol

Even though this ain't a chunky War Machine, those shoulder pads def help amplify the look. Overall I'm very pleased with how this figure turned out. Love the silver paint apps on him!

Also I want to commend the packaging by TBA...a lot of bubble wrap! It arrived flawlessly. I'm a happy camper and will def be buying from him again! I'm glad me and him were able to bury the hatched! :hi5:

20200821_204114.jpg
20200821_202528.jpg

Wait - Do my eyes deceive me? Has gmoney ACTUALLY removed a Hot Toys figure from its box???? IS NOTHING SACRED???? Damn, first a global pandemic, now this. 2020 can't end soon enough...

Wait - Do my eyes deceive me? Has gmoney ACTUALLY removed a Hot Toys figure from its box???? IS NOTHING SACRED???? Damn, first a global pandemic, now this. 2020 can't end soon enough...

It's 2020...nothing should be surprising anymore!!! Anything goes!

the more I look at it, while its seems like a solid figure. That abdomen almost has straight up feminine curves to it :lol not sure what they were thinking there.

You should def consider it, a very solid figure indeed! Also the fact that it's way below retail on TBA helped me pull the trigger sooner! :lol

Was it difficult for you to swap out the heads? Seems the LED head on mine was very securely attached to the neck. Had to pull for over 30 minutes with full force.

Oh, glad to hear it wasn't just me with the head issue. That sucker was stuck on there tight. I ended up pulling the whole thing out by the neck joint and eventually gave up lol.

Any tips on how to pull the head out without fear of breaking it?

Oh, glad to hear it wasn't just me with the head issue. That sucker was stuck on there tight. I ended up pulling the whole thing out by the neck joint and eventually gave up lol.

Any tips on how to pull the head out without fear of breaking it?

I just watched the Jedha Patrol review of the original release of the Mark 47 and he showed a trick for getting the neck piece out. He uses a phone charger cable. Check it out right after the 12:00 mark.

https://youtu.be/Q6T4Ee8cSkk

I just watched the Jedha Patrol review of the original release of the Mark 47 and he showed a trick for getting the neck piece out. He uses a phone charger cable. Check it out right after the 12:00 mark.

https://youtu.be/Q6T4Ee8cSkk

Appreciate that tidbit, however my issue is pulling the headsculpt off from the neck, not removing the neck from the joint that's attached to the body.

The trick with the neck (that I've noticed at least) is if you apply pressure to the back portion of the neck and push forward with both your thumbs, that'll get it to pop off...but basically same idea as Jedha Patrol, but without the cable.

Thanks anyways though man!

Back