Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also surprised that Hot Toys have been working on TWO Chris Evans sculpts, surely that's unheard of? Can't wait for the day my detolf has TFA Cap on one shelf, The Avengers Cap on another and USO Cap on a third :yess::yess::yess:

6abcda73gw1drituw8gtdj.jpg

Bring it!:yess:

I wonder what stills they've been working off to have his teeth showing.. I would have loved a BD version of this guy.

I'm really happy they used a darker red for the gauntlets.

Yep I'll be getting this. I wish SSC took paypal.

Looks ok, I'll have to see the final product to make up my mind. The fabric looks inaccurate but I guess it can't be easy to replicate it exactly at 1/6 scale. I wonder, how will the Thor Avenger look like? I don't see much difference between the old and new Thor.

I think if they simply succeed in making Thor look bigger, they will make a lot of folks happy.

I think if they simply succeed in making Thor look bigger, they will make a lot of folks happy.

And improve the headsculpt a bit, though the old one looks great in my opinion. Maybe they could add some real-like hair...

Is it me or does it looks alot bulkier than it should?You can tell by the pants that it's a more baggy costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back