Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6abcda73gw1drituw8gtdj.jpg

The costume designer who thought it would be great to put a zipper in that middle red stripe should be banished from the industry.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :rock
Can't wait.

Before the other version from the Cap movie, huh? Weird.

Not weird. THIS IS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah:
I just hope this doesn't mean that USO Cap is excluded from their plans. Mb at least as the SDCC Ex... Pleeeease God :pray::monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The costume designer who thought it would be great to put a zipper in that middle red stripe should be banished from the industry.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture This (wo)man must die!

Yea baby. didnt know they announced this since my internet was down. Thats what im talking about. pretty sure will see a teaser of each every week till the movie is out.

wow-HT going hard on one line.....now i know why Bespin Luke is pushed back :(
Oh well.there will be a lot of stuff coming this yr and this will be added to my stuff :) and will sit in its box and stored away in another box....lol

im sooo excited for this release this, thor and hulk are the one's i want most although i already got fury pre ordered, and gonna pre order hawkeye as soon as its up in the uk. im getting them all

Why would any of you have thought this figure would have been rubber? The suit in the film looks like cloth. The suit they did for TFA was cloth.

Wow! They are really fast with these! :rock :rock

Have to say though that this might be the one I'm gonna skip. I just like the First Avenger suit a lot better. And to get this just for the unmasked head might be too much. (unless it's really awesome :D).
Not sure what to think of the open mouth sculpt... I'll have to see the full sculpt first.

I'll be watching this thread with great interest though!

i hope they have 2 headsculpts would be nice to have option of unmasked or masked although i prefer unmasked, wonder when we see full reveal as they seem to be getting quicker with the teasers then the full reveal. i reckon a couple of days til full release but this is soo bought

You better believe it man! Hot Toys said themselves that all figures will be revealed before the movie comes out. I guess we can expect 2 more in the next couple of weeks and then finish it off with IM and HULK right before the movie is released.

I think Colossus has started the collector's cry with "If i can't protect my wallet...".

I need to see more pics but suit seems a bit off to me. Seems they reused the same kind of fabric they used for the First Avenger version. This one's suit should be tighter imo.
Let's see next pictures...

Wow Hot Toys mixing it up on us, only yesterday I convinced myself that Cap, Thor and Ironman wouldn't be till next year and we'd definetley see USO Cap before this! Happy days all the same :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back