Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2eeeaet.gif

I think that's the same face she made on her Wedding Night.

Hawkeye is the coolest, if I was gonna pick up a HT Avenger fig, it would be him.

I have Mark I and Avenger Cap. I grab Thor and Hulk and I have the heavies. I suspect the others can be had thru Freaks site later below retail should I chose to pick them up.

I like variety and HT announced RoboCop, TDKR, ASM, GL and rumored Wolverine so I need to be flexible :)

:lol

Fury: 190$
Hawkeye: 190$
Cap: 190$
Widow: 190$
Thor: 190$
Iron Man: 220$
Hulk: 350$

Total: 1,330$ (without shipping) :panic: You'd have to be a Marvel freak!

If I can't protect my wallet, you can be damn sure I'll avenge it!

I have Mark I and Avenger Cap. I grab Thor and Hulk and I have the heavies. I suspect the others can be had thru Freaks site later below retail should I chose to pick them up.

I like variety and HT announced RoboCop, TDKR, ASM, GL and rumored Wolverine so I need to be flexible :)

Don't blame ya there. I collect mostly Nolan bat stuff, so that helps me save. Other the that I have the DX Sparrow, with Boba and Brother's Production Leo on PO.

I'll have to see The Avengers first to decide if I want a HT of a character though.

Fixed for more reasonable cost :yess:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl If the second tier guys were sold on their own merit (or by their own movie), I would have passed too. But I'm one of many who can't help but get the whole team. Put me down for $1500 Marvel :FREAK: here too. :yess:

I'm psyched about Thor, Hulk and Widow. Hawkeye I can't justify for the price....you know, right now. That'll change.

nice!! :hi5:ill probably just stick to the 1st versions of the PFs. i got Thor and BW on PO. and i want to order Cap PF as well, but Hot Toys wont let me because of all their releases LoL :)

Plus the Batman franchise is coming in a few months. might as well just give Sideshow all my paychecks for the next year or so. I dont need em....LoL

That's where my paychecks have been going for the past couple of years now. :panic:

:lol

Glad to see an Evans sculpt coming with this, but dang does it look horrible so far. Hopefully Marvel will shoot it down. If it passes and those amazing RDJr ones didn't, I'll be pissed and confused.

Definitely looking forward to this version of Cap. I'm really hoping the head sculpt doesn't disappoint as I'd rather display him without the mask but the choice of an open mouth seems odd. I'll reserve final judgement until I see the final pics.

Holy ____! Cap avengers!!! Slow down HT I will have to sell myself if you are releasing those cool stuff at this speed. :p

Congrats to all you Avengers collectors I'm glad you are getting the figs you want so fast. I can't wait for the film! I just hope when they release TDKR stuff their is a little breathing room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back