Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just bought the hulk-banner 2-pack & I'll be getting it on monday. Any ideas on how the hulk will fit in a detolf? I know it's not gonna fit one shelf but it will take too much space if I take one of the glass.

Id recommend taking a look through the original Hulk thread, people were buying some clamps from Home depot and making custom adjustable clamps to move the height of the detolf glass, works pretty good

edit: heres the thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ms-186-avengers-hulk-official-specs-pics.html

Just ordered this guy for $119.60 with free shipping from Sideshow! Used the Ha11ow33n code for 35% off!

I've got one of these from the Banner/Hulk combo that I'm selling. PM me if interested.

Got him last night [emoji39]

He's the only Avenger in my college, I have the Workshop Tony so he can go into his lab [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't find a spot for bruce in my setup. Had this figure for about a month now, got it at a really cheap price so it was more like a bargain grab than a want. I know for sure once I get my "cave" in a few month he will go in my tony workshop setup. Just very limited on space atm

E4ACDDF9-627D-4999-ADA5-02F99E4D7FFE.jpg

How's the tailoring and overall quality of the purple shirt? It looks decent from pictures and video, maybe the collar is a little too big. Can anyone recommend another good purple long sleeve shirt- I'm trying to put together a custom

How's the tailoring and overall quality of the purple shirt? It looks decent from pictures and video, maybe the collar is a little too big. Can anyone recommend another good purple long sleeve shirt- I'm trying to put together a custom

The shirt is good, but if you can't find one, just get a white shirt and dye it the colour you want it to be.
Before i picked up a Banner, i had a resin Banner sculpt i got on Ebay, and dyed a white shirt purple for the custom.
Eventually i replaced it with the HT Banner. If the one i dyed might be of use, let me know. I am sure i have it floating around somewhere.

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

^ Now that is one awesome piece man. Excellent work. Civilian-versions of hero figures are awesome imo.
And thanks for the offer but I just caved and got one off evilbay :\
I appreciate the offer though

:D 👍
Think they'll give us a new Banner? I'd be surprised if they did but then again they are giving a new hulk (though there are good extras this time around)

Very true. Maybe one day, if Ruffalo hulk ever gets his own movie :)

I think a cool ex for the new hulk would've been a Banner sculpt in the process of turning, like veins and green starting to form in his face. Would've been nice for people who already picked up this Bruce

Very true. Maybe one day, if Ruffalo hulk ever gets his own movie :)

I think a cool ex for the new hulk would've been a Banner sculpt in the process of turning, like veins and green starting to form in his face. Would've been nice for people who already picked up this Bruce

No I hope we do get a new Banner, and speaking of exclusives, a red eyed Hulk headsculpt would be a perfect one for Banner

Oh yeaaaaa. Cause he is taken under control in the movie. Mann they should've gone with red eyes for one of the new hulk heads

Back