Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't advise paying too much for this guy. I wouldn't have bothered if he wasn't included with Hulk. Boring figure.

I agree. Even at $135 the figure as is is very boring. I sold off him off for about that price the first time I hand him in hand. I only got him again because I had a loose lab coat and a freak here was selling him for $100 shipped. With the lab coat, this figure now looks pretty solid.

I'm really close to breaking down and buying him... with 20% off he's $130 shipped right now... plus maybe $15-20 in rewards makes him an effective $115 shipped... and I really want a scepter for my TDW Loki... buying a bootleg off eBay is $30, so if I just use the one from this figure instead that makes Bruce $85 shipped. That logic checks out, right? Right?!:rotfl

I'm really close to breaking down and buying him... with 20% off he's $130 shipped right now... plus maybe $15-20 in rewards makes him an effective $115 shipped... and I really want a scepter for my TDW Loki... buying a bootleg off eBay is $30, so if I just use the one from this figure instead that makes Bruce $85 shipped. That logic checks out, right? Right?!:rotfl

Hey! I just checked with science and this adds up! Eureka! Good job McGraw! :D

Sure does :hi5:!! I broke down and ordered BB for pretty much the same reasons. I still need to pickup Loki, but want the scepter when I do get him. Banner will be here on Friday for me and will quickly join Stark in my workshop setup.

Congrats, thats a pretty good deal, I like him as well - really good figure.

Nice pics btw! :)

Thanks BagginsOfBagEnd! :)

:goodpost: :exactly:

Based solely on how slow this has been moving, I doubt HT will be doing an AoU Banner. Better get him while you still can.

PR6.gif

Banner isn't bad in hand. But an order of magnitude better than TDW Loki, The Crow, Angelica, etc.
I had two Banner heads for sale in my sales thread, but when i saw AOU, i knew i'd rather keep them to do Bruce customs!

I'm sorry, but I don't get all the hate for this figure. For what he is, he looks good in-hand.
Doesn't photograph the best, but I don't see him ever getting another release, so I am happy to have him
displayed with Hulk.

I still love my Bruce Banner. He's packed away with Hulk right now but he's actually one of my favorites. He's simple but I love Mark Ruffalo as Bruce banner. He's the best yet and the figure is pretty top notch for the price.

Back