Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many of us are speculating that the "Veronica Module" exclusive from Comic-Con is the tiny one seen displayed with the Hulk vs. Hulkbuster diorama. What if due to CRAPPY advertising this is not the same "Veronica", but one produced on a different scale? Some collectors may want their "Veronica" a little larger with accessories of it's own. What if it has LED"s? The HB is going to come in a large enough box already. Can you say shipping cost? I believe the smaller module may still be included, hopefully with the Sleepy Time Arm as well. There may be room for both to exist! Some collectors are preferring King Arts Hulkbuster, due to pricing, but they do not get the extra added joy of having their own Veronica Module included. So maybe there is a demand for those collectors to complete their HB's by buying their modules from Hot Toys? Hot Toys, I believe may have done this to test demand. If priced reasonably I would buy it, besides without Veronica Hulk would have stumped Iron Man to pieces.

Last edited:
Many of us are speculating that the "Veronica Module" exclusive from Comic-Con is the tiny one seen displayed with the Hulk vs. Hulkbuster diorama. What if due to CRAPPY advertising this is not the same "Veronica", but one produced on a different scale? Some collectors may want their "Veronica" a little larger with accessories of it's own. What if it has LED"s? The HB is going to come in a large enough box already. Can you say shipping cost? I believe the smaller module may still be included, hopefully with the Sleepy Time Arm as well. There may be room for both to exist! Some collectors are preferring King Arts Hulkbuster, due to pricing, but they do not get the extra added joy of having their own Veronica Module included. So maybe there is a demand for those collectors to complete their HB's by buying their modules from Hot Toys? Hot Toys, I believe may have done this to test demand. If priced
reasonably I would buy it, besides without Veronica Hulk would have stumped Iron Man to pieces.

Very good point :lecture For me it's all about HB itself. I hope it's everything I think it will be! I guess we'll see what comes out of all this.

How do I add an avatar picture to my profile?
In the my settings column on the left side of the screen of your dashboard thing (for example click subscribed posts and it should take you there) and you click edit avatar.
and welcome :wave

People will just complain and complain no doubt about it. HTs has a R&D team, they know what they're doing and what they do is in the best interests of the company and fans, in that order

People will just complain and complain no doubt about it. HTs has a R&D team, they know what they're doing and what they do is in the best interests of the company and fans, in that order

You are acting like they can't make errors in decision making. Companies make mistakes, how's Kodak today? This may or may not be an error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. And as an example, over is the Star Wars section, we're all hoping HT makes a 1:6 TIE Fighter that a lot of us assume will be $2k+. There isn't anyone there assuming HT will include a Pilot. This stuff isn't free to make.

I remember when Hot Toys released their original Power Loader and it was solicited as just the Power Loader itself, but they decided to include a bonus Ripley figure as well. That was cool.

They can't possibly do a 1/6th Veronica. It would be bigger than the HulkBuster itself. A forced perspective in this case seems more practical and logical.

Unless the 1/6th Veronica has detachable parts that form Hulk's temporary 'cage' that would be awesome.

Please calm down peeps or ill close this thread till you do.
x :peace

EDIT : Thread cleaned up fom all the back and forth.
Please just discuss the topic rather than making things personal or infractions will be next.
consider urselves warned. :lecture

Last edited:
The Toy Fair Exclusive photo on the first page is so fake, why would HT mix and shop their stock photos :rotfl Are people still buying that this is an exclusive?

The Toy Fair Exclusive photo on the first page is so fake, why would HT mix and shop their stock photos :rotfl Are people still buying that this is an exclusive?

I don't believe so.

Btw Adopted I think you'll need to break out the bleach for a few posts prior to where you finished. ;)

Pretty positive on that. They have everything labelled as an Exclusive on their website. Maria Hill, Marty, Veronica, Part II Delorean and just about everything else. Hoping they fix the hair and give us a hat version.

They had other things labeled as exclusives that have been changed.

They had other things labeled as exclusives that have been changed.

But there isn't any official announcements from HT yet, so people just assumed that it's an exclusive? I'm curious when did this this rumor started.

Done. I would have thought my initial 5 page clean up would have sufficed but nooooo :lol

if ive missed anything as im using my phone not
Laptop, please do a reported post and all marvel mods will get it.
I hope calmer heads will remain.
thanks.
x :peace

Btw Adopted I think you'll need to break out the bleach for a few posts prior to where you finished. ;)

But there isn't any official announcements from HT yet, so people just assumed that it's an exclusive? I'm curious when did this this rumor started.

Sideshow was posting Toyfair exclusive on nearly everything at one point. So I believe that's how it started. You would need to ask the folks that said it was to be sure. Hot toys has not said anything official on it one way or another. And they announced all four of the others at the same time.

Hi all, Just thought i'd join back in the conversation. The image on page 1 was displayed on the sideshow website on day one of the SDCC. After about 4 hours it was pulled. I'm praying the original "Exclusive" listing was an error as I think most of the Hulbuster buying community is praying it comes as part of the Figure :) (Myself included)

Back