Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tsk Hot Toys.

10873377_10152951785417277_3109926534604069948_ocover_1024x1024.jpg

[video]https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11719456_658705870897714_649553940_n.mp4[/video]

Pretty easy to find.

Ha, I was just in a conversation about this could be justified if it were something like the floating egg iron man figure on a magnet base. That's actually cool and might be worth it if the price is right

Since they didn't announce this as a toy fair exclusive or any unique sale wouldn't it be funny if it actually turns out it is included? Man I would laugh.

Don't know if anyone has noticed but all reference to it being a toyfair exclusive has been deleted. Check the previous links to the Sideshow site, nothing. Hopefully this is an error as I was under the assumption that it would be included with the Hulkbuster.

600 units each figure? I figured that SSC would have already sold more than 600 units of Tank. I wonder if that number doesn't apply to the US market... :dunno

Yeah maybe it doesn't apply to the US market as it's too low. The words at the bottom are the detailed info which is too small and blurry for me to see:lol

Regardless of whether or not it's an exclusive doesn't seem to change the fact that it is still sold separately. Which means it is still a pass for me.

That sounds like standard numbers for how they do it. That number is show plus in house at toy hunter and secret base. Not ssc

If that hovers, that is awesome! If I bought the HB I would buy this too. I have so many IM workshop pieces from various sets and ToyAnxiety. I love the mini-tools and stuff.

I suggest you preorder a couple of bottles of lube like the rest of us and get used to it bro.

they don't care about customer loyalty, internationally they have this market in a chokehold.

+1

I posted this before, how many cancelled orders will HT see? I haven't seen anyone so far cancel their Hulkbuster pre order...

Back