Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must release them. I want a Jack Scully with Avatar more than anything.

Seriously HT are you making these or not. I just want them in my collection now. Wish HT would just say if there were still making these or not :gah:

I think this is dead for now. There's so many other licenses Hot Toys is going to start pushing out in the future.

The films release has been and gone. If they didn't release anything within the year after the film then I don't think it really matters when (if) they release something. The Avatar fan base will always be there for these figures; months, years down the line.

Alright, false alarm, nothing to see here :gah:

:lecture Who so ever bumps this thread, shall not do so without adequate info from a legitimate source or pics ( be they pictures of toys or womenz ) from here on. Lest they face the groans, facepalms and disgruntled 'harrumphs' from their peers :lecture

Last edited:
This isn't dead. I'm sure they'll show something soon. IMO they could've handled the announcement of the license better.
I understand that you're excited when you acquire a new license, and that they wanted to announce it fast. But to keep us waiting for more then a year is a bit long IMO.

I think they should've announced the license when they were just weeks away from unveiling a product. Now all that we have seen are just some WIP pics.

Still, I'm thinking we'll see these eventually. Within now and a couple of months I'm hoping! :pray:

Last edited:
Stop bumping the damn thread. AHHHHHHHH !!!!! My hopes !!!

This line is not dead Hot Toys did not build a prototype of Jake to then say ____ it... Just like Superman they want to do a Super figure here Avatar is the biggest movie of all time... They know theyll make money... We just have to wait for them to have something they think is good enough to release anyway if the line was dead Hot Toys would have said so on there Facebook page.... Saying the line is dead with no proof is BULL____...

^ I'd think the same if they hadn't released practically ANY info in over a year about it..
It seems to be on hold..

15 months after the release of the highest grossing movie ever we have had a theatrical rerelease, two separate bluray releases but not a single quality collectible :(

15 months after the release of the highest grossing movie ever we have had a theatrical rerelease, two separate bluray releases but not a single quality collectible :(

High-end? High-end? :rotfl

I only collect high-end. LOL -- A Neytiti Hot Toys will be the only thing I'll be interested with. Avatar = most overrated movie of all time. Nothing original about that script or concept. Visual eye-candy -- that's it.

I just hope the scale is massive on these pieces...

High-end? High-end? :rotfl

I only collect high-end. LOL -- A Neytiti Hot Toys will be the only thing I'll be interested with. Avatar = most overrated movie of all time. Nothing original about that script or concept. Visual eye-candy -- that's it.

Whats bad about it? Is it not good?
I mean great visual masterpiece can trun a movie into masterpiece as well. Cant it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back