Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Cant wait for those Avatar fan boys who cried for month and months for these to rip it apart now and find 10 reasons why its not worth $300+, just cause they are to cheap to pay for it :lol

No flex pay link? Not working for me.

It's too expensive. This is avatar, not Batman! Yes, good movie, but not sure if I need little representations of the character all over my house. You can't really predict after market prices, it's always a crap shoot.

I looked at the price this morning and Fruit Loops shot out of my nose. That is a huge pass, while very cool looking, A $315 FIGURE IT IS NOT!!!

Gonna hold out for RDA Jake. Not double dipping at that price point

People are incorrecty reading j to my comment. What am ACTUALLY saying is that regardless of demand or who set the price I PAID up to $750 for an action figure I wanted to own (regardless of what perceived value others placed on it). I wanted it. I bought it. 315 therefore is not alot for a figure I really want.

Cant wait for those Avatar fan boys who cried for month and months for these to rip it apart now and find 10 reasons why its not worth $300+, just cause they are to cheap to pay for it :lol
most of the fan base grew up watching Pokemon. so, that's to be expected.

315 is nothing.... I paid 750 for a Mark I that's now going for 1800 on ebay.

Where am I comparing the markets... He's saying 315 is alot for a plastic figure... I say I've paid much more than that for a plastic figure. Apples and Apples.

You're comparing an inflated after market price that you personally were prepared to pay for said plastic figure, with a current release MSRP. One of your apples is in fact an orange.

People are incorrecty reading j to my comment. What am ACTUALLY saying is that regardless of demand or who set the price I PAID up to $750 for an action figure I wanted to own (regardless of what perceived value others placed on it). I wanted it. I bought it. 315 therefore is not alot for a figure I really want.

...so $315 is not a lot for you. But it's a lot as far as a MSRP for a figure goes, albeit an 18" figure.

Honestly... What did you guys think an 18" figure of this detail with a lighted base would cost?

Superman is $220 with no lighted base.

Honestly... What did you guys think an 18" figure of this detail with a lighted base would cost?

True that :monkey1

He's also SUPERMAN, with proceeds of the figure going toward the Christopher Reeve Foundation.

Still, yeah... these prices are starting to get out of hand.

I don't think $315 is alot for what is basically an articulated PF figure.

I hope it's a sign that somebody will start offering high-end articulated 1/4 scale stuff.

I don't think $315 is alot for what is basically an articulated PF figure.

I hope it's a sign that somebody will start offering high-end articulated 1/4 scale stuff.

Isn't EB's T2 Arnie articulated? Looks like Beavis, but his elbows bend :)

Statue collectors will crap kittens if PFs ever have the kind of articulation that 1:6 plastic figures do.

I know some of the older PF have some very limited articulation, but I've always wanted a fully articulated 1/4 scale figure. Like NECA but more articulation and high-end.

He's also SUPERMAN, with proceeds of the figure going toward the Christopher Reeve Foundation.

How much exactly?

Its irrelevant if its like $5. So until we see an exact number of "proceeds", people need to stop using the "proceeds to CRF" line.

Nice looking figure but at $315 I'm sooo glad I have zero interest in Avatar stuff.

Wish I could see this one in person, though.

How much exactly?

Its irrelevant if its like $5. So until we see an exact number of "proceeds", people need to stop using the "proceeds to CRF" line.

I know... I admittedly just wanted more ammo to laugh at the $315 blue cartoon monkey figure. :lol

Back