Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Well making this figure without joints would have meant a rubber body of some sort, and until technology improves to makes those bodies more sustainable and durable, that's a big NO NO

So fair enough if you don't want to buy something because joints are visible, but realistically you should never have expected this to have hidden joints

I personally think that this is an amazing looking figure and will be gladly adding it to my collection.

My only hope is that this isn't a one-off figure. Still with the amount of money that probably went into the development of the body I can't imagine that they won't try to give us more. :yess:

The girls you're not having sex with?

This comes form the guy who has 20,000 plus posts you fail... You have no life it would appear.. I do I post maybe 5 times a day... Your more like 100 plus... Am I right??? Never mind I know I am right anyway... :lecture:exactly::goodpost:

Actually I have 34,920.

Numbers hard for you?

"This comes form the guy" "I have now life" "I do I post"..?

Words hard too?

The figure looks great... this will be a definite purchase. But, I will guarantee many different versions coming later. No way HT would develop an 18" body and not reuse the ____ out of it :lol

:lol

This thread just got good.

^^ Darkness & Joker
Come on you two, a little bit of love now ;)

You learn to spell and type first :hi5:

Im done after this post because you have no life you take it out on others witch is a sad fact good luck fighting with your self after this cause Im out because I said I have life unlike you... May I correct 30,000 plus posts... :rotfl:rotfl:exactly::goodpost:

Pretty cool figure. I've got no real interest in it (didn't love the movie), but I think it looks great.

I personally don't really mind exposed joints as long as everything is sculpted well and proportionately, like this seems to be. The only thing I don't like is that the triple joints at the elbows are sacrificed with these new sculpted bodies (like Wolvie's arms), which limits the poseability. And I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but the blue on his skin looks almost iridescent!

Nah, Batty's the kind of girl you go balls deep on :lecture

Back