Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the dagger even meant to go in that strap on ezio's right? ..it only fits in half way ..i put my one at the back tucked into his sash just above his throwing knifes.

accordin to the instructions in the manual included with the fig... u re supposed to insert from the bottom up instead of pushin it down from the top... know what i mean?

Great pics, everyone!

Anyway, I have the strong urge to put this figure in a bad-ass mid-air position when I get it in hand. Do any of you know of a figure stand that will allow me to do that?

I attempted to do that pose but im to afraid of breaking it. If you pull it off maybe I'll try again. I'll stick with the spread wings pose for now.

I'm totally nuts for Assassin's Creed, so I've planned quite a few customs. One will be an Altaïr from scratch (being worked on now), a black outfit HT Ezio with armor and the standard HT Ezio, but made more game-accurate. The latter I wanted to show now.

I didn't buy the entire figure, but bought the parts separately, 'cause it was easier on my budget. yesterday I got most of them, so I went to work.

First thing I did was make Ezio's second necklace:

ezionecklace.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

Since I didn't receive Ezio's head yet, I had to use a stand-in. Guess Bloom looks a bit Italian here, so it'll do for now :lol

IMG_1252.jpg

Now it's time for the water treatment and futzing of the shirt and inner tunic-thing. End result, something like this:

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

The HT belt is totally inaccurate. In the game, Ezio wears his throwing knives at the sides of his belt, and has some pouches at the back for medicine, poison etc.

So, I popped out the knives sheathes and glued them in the right place. Then I added some pouches, 'borrowed' from some retired SS Jedi's :)

The belt symbol was heated a bit and squeezed together.

IMG_1236.jpg

Attachments

• D4AA02F1-DFDA-4AB6-B93E-73B2DA42CBE9.jpeg
    D4AA02F1-DFDA-4AB6-B93E-73B2DA42CBE9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Now the most horrible part of HT's Ezio: the hood. :monkey4

To make it look reasonably good, I undid all of the hood stitching, expect in two places: where it connects to his 'collarbone' (sorry don't know a better description) :

IMG_1239.jpg

This made it possible to pull the hood higher over the head and eyes and freed up a nice amount of hood cloth so it didn't look so cramped anymore...

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta say, that looks spectacular. Especially the hood. I'm really tmepted to do that hood mod because I don't think the figure looks good enough as-is. Could you possibly describe how you did it more, sorry to be a pain :lol

Gotta say, that looks spectacular. Especially the hood. I'm really tmepted to do that hood mod because I don't think the figure looks good enough as-is. Could you possibly describe how you did it more, sorry to be a pain :lol

No trouble at all. It's pretty simple actually, you just don't need to be afraid to do some cutting in precious HT material :lol

If I'm not mistaken, the hood is attached to the outer tunic in 5 places.

I used an x-acto knife to cut the stitching (about two tiny loops each time) in three places: at the back and and where the hood connects to the shoulders:

eziohood.jpg

As you can see, I left the hood attached to the tunic in the two remaing attachment points, by the collarbone. This frees up a good amount of fabric and alows the hood to be positioned better, after doing some water treatment futzing...

Hope that helps?

Pirates of the Assassin!

:lol:lol

YEAHHH! Had this waiting for me when I got home!! I still have yet to unbox it! :yess: :panic: :monkey2

5149330597_28ed54db8f_z.jpg

Yep that was a massive help, thanks mate. I've just finished doing the mod and the water treatment. Usually I wouldn't do such irreversible mods to HT figures but i'm glad I did with this one, that mod and the water treatment has left him looking EPIC! The hood area really is perfect, I am now 100% happy with the figure. It's the first time i've done water treatment, it's ace! Thanks again. Just to note I didn't cut the back of the hood loose, only the sides. I'd recommend it to people who aren't afraid of a little mod. Or maybe just try water treating it first

Vicious, looks bad a$$ man!! Love the the mods. May have to do a couple of them on my figure when it gets here. Anyone gotten theirs from Sideshow yet?

Vicious, looks bad a$$ man!! Love the the mods. May have to do a couple of them on my figure when it gets here. Anyone gotten theirs from Sideshow yet?

Got mine yesterday from Sideshow. But, the packaging was terrible! Sideshow just placed the Ezio Box, inside a tight-fitting Hot Toys factory box of similar size. It was such a tight squeeze, without any padding whatsoever. So, when the outer box got dinged-up, the beautiful figure box also got dinged. Did any of you have this problem as well? :monkey4.

Last edited:
That's balls, sorry to hear it man. Not the only story of shoddy packaging from Sideshow lately I don't think.

Got mine yesterday from Sideshow. But, the packaging was terrible! Sideshow just placed the Ezio Box, inside a tight-fitting Hot Toys factory box of similar size. It was such a tight squeeze, without any padding whatsoever. So, when the outer box got dinged-up, the beautiful figure box also got dinged. Did any of you have this problem as well? :monkey4.

They have always shipped HT figures in the HT brown shipper boxes. Nothing new there.

They have always shipped HT figures in the HT brown shipper boxes. Nothing new there.

Ugh.. that's a shame. This is only the second time that I've bought from Sideshow, and I usually purchase my 1/6 figures from local comic stores.

But, I think that they could have packed the figure much better, especially since UPS isn't very careful when handling packages :slap. The front of the figure box is okay from that picture that I showed, but the back has a huge dent that runs across the sides, and some of the art-work got scraped off as well :(.

Back