Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And one more thing about Secretcompass. When you buy a preorder item from them you only pay a deposit for the item. This deposit is 100% refundable if you decide that you regret getting the item.

In my case I payed 50$ as a deposit for the Samurai Predator. The rest is due when they have the item in stock.

And one more thing about Secretcompass. When you buy a preorder item from them you only pay a deposit for the item. This deposit is 100% refundable if you decide that you regret getting the item.

In my case I payed 50$ as a deposit for the Samurai Predator. The rest is due when they have the item in stock.

How much is the total?

$360 plus shipping which is the same price as buying direct from Sideshow.

Thanks for the response. If it's the same price as Sideshow then it's still pretty good. I po'd at Sideshow and paid the nrdeposit. The good thing is I get the reward points, which will be useful once they start revealing their 1/6 DC figs.

Just an FYI, Secret compass will give a 10% discount if they have a best offer. I have purchased a few things from them. I hate to message them and tell them I want my $50 deposit back for the falconer Predator Maquette I paid for like a year ago :(

Is this some kind of an exclusive. I want this but none of my usual suppliers seem to have him up for PO yet & on eBay there only seems about 3 or 4 venders selling it? Sorry I've been out the loop for awhile

Nope, this ain't EX. That's weird. My local suppliers here are offering a PO for this. :cuckoo: Did you ask your suppliers there if they're gonna offer an order for him? Maybe they're just late in opening up a pre-order for this guy. :monkey1

Nope, this ain't EX. That's weird. My local suppliers here are offering a PO for this. :cuckoo: Did you ask your suppliers there if they're gonna offer an order for him? Maybe they're just late in opening up a pre-order for this guy. :monkey1

No there not getting him but I've bought it now, I've got it imported in from Hong Kong vender. I can't wait & it's along wait to.

No there not getting him but I've bought it now, I've got it imported in from Hong Kong vender. I can't wait & it's along wait to.

Too bad they don't have this. Oh I see, glad you've got the chance to order it from HK. Yeah, it's a long @$$ wait but w/ its expensive price..I don't mind the wait. My wallet need to recuperate for it.:monkey3

I was just thinking, the teeth on this Pred do look like horse teeth, but in reality, it is better for them when eating. They can now bite the proper amount and probably chew it as well.

That is something that always concerned me, how do the preds eat?

I was just thinking, the teeth on this Pred do look like horse teeth, but in reality, it is better for them when eating. They can now bite the proper amount and probably chew it as well.

What if the mandibles are their lips? I mean, I always thought of it that way. Sure, they don't have much teeth, so they probably swallow, but the mandibles should come in handy as they're so articulated.

predator are just too bada$$ for that.

..how do the preds kiss? :cuckoo:

:love

:slap:slap:slap

God help me..... after saying I'm not on board with this figure I've just bought it..... paid in full....no going back now.....it's a pred what can I say.

Go on, feel free to laugh.....:thud:

:slap:slap:slap

God help me..... after saying I'm not on board with this figure I've just bought it..... paid in full....no going back now.....it's a pred what can I say.

Go on, feel free to laugh.....:thud:

I assume you did this once you clicked "buy" :lol :

But believe me, I understand you! I didn't like it at first, but now I do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back