Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend is looking for a reddish alien head for a trade with the purple one. Anyone interested ?

(we only get the purple ones here so it's consider rare)

Depending on what arrives in the mail today I might be interested. I'm assuming that since it is a BBTS order that it will be the brown head.

Well, I received him yesterday, and man he is awesome. I wont bother posting pictures, there are so many good ones here already. I am very impressed with the overall appearance. The paint, all of the different textures with the cloth and armor, even the real metal sword. All makes for an awesome package. The box is so awesome, I want to display it as well! I posed him with the mandibles open (similar to the picture above,) and holding the BROWN alien head. I have to admit, the different color does not bother me at all.

Last edited:
Im curious, but did someone already tried to put the helmet and the mask of the samurai predator on to another one? Or does it even work?

It would probably work, but I don't think it would sit right/have the right proportions. Kind of like putting a part from one type of car on another. You might get it to bolt up, but it would look awkward without other modifications.

Oh, alright! That's bad cause I love the armor more than anything else. This Predator is a little too bulky for my taste and his skin looks a little poor without a pattern. But thank you for you're response.

I'd like to see a custom bio made for this figure. I know the samurai helmet and mask looks cool but I kind of want to apply a more traditional biomask (with appropriate samurai feel of course) to this guy...any talented modders up for the task haha?

I'd like to see a custom bio made for this figure. I know the samurai helmet and mask looks cool but I kind of want to apply a more traditional biomask (with appropriate samurai feel of course) to this guy...any talented modders up for the task haha?

I'm pretty sure taylerdurdem would do an awesome job! :)

Depending on how his design turns out, I might finally buy the Samurai predator. But that's just speculation. We don't even know that he's going to make one.

Id buy one!

Depending on how his design turns out, I might finally buy the Samurai predator. But that's just speculation. We don't even know that he's going to make one.

I'd like to see a TD Samurai Pred bio as well...

I'd be really tempted to get it... he does amazing bios, wheather they are movie bios or original designs of his. I have one of the ones he did for Shadow Predator and this thing is beautiful! :) I'd love to see his take on a bio for Samurai :) .

Indeed - would make the Samurai Predator fit better into our Predator line ups. Again - nothing wrong with how it is now. But I know a lot of people would like to the option to have a traditional style bio!

Indeed - would make the Samurai Predator fit better into our Predator line ups. Again - nothing wrong with how it is now. But I know a lot of people would like to the option to have a traditional style bio!

Or at least staying with the samurai theme, but making the biomask without the mandibles coming out of it.

My friend is looking for a reddish alien head for a trade with the purple one. Anyone interested ?

(we only get the purple ones here so it's consider rare)

Wow now there are two people looking for the brown one. If I am lucky I may score the brown head this week. It seems asian version come with the purple one and makes the brown one seems rarer in some asian countries.

However, when I refer to the pics displayed and the con, I recalled the severed alien head was indeed brownish instead of purple.
Call me weird but I like HT's bull**** reason for saying brown is due to blood loss. It just makes sense lol.

Had this figure delivered today. All I can say is wow! What an epic figure! I really hope hot toys does more of these artist collection figures with amazing bases and this amount of detail. Was glad to find I scored a purple head. The bad thing is it makes my other hot toys it stands next to look very plain.

Does anyone have an extra purple head alien they are willing to sell me? If so PM me. Thanks.

You may want to check ebay. I don't own this yet. But I picked up some Ironman led stands 3/4 weeks ago. The person had the heads. The brown and the purple. I picked up both at the same time. Don't have them yet. Just in case I am covered. If i don't pick this item up. I can trade them.

You may want to check ebay. I don't own this yet. But I picked up some Ironman led stands 3/4 weeks ago. The person had the heads. The brown and the purple. I picked up both at the same time. Don't have them yet. Just in case I am covered. If i don't pick this item up. I can trade them.

If you would be willing or able to trade for the purple head let me know.

Back