Hot Toys Announces 3 New Iron Man 3 Figures (April 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Downey is tired of all the Hot Toys Iron Man releases.

620-RDJGQmay-jpg_1839451_zpsb1c613b1.jpg

Personally, Iron Patriot and Heartbreaker are my favorite LOOKING suits thus far. But I don't know what I'll want until after I've seen the movie.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Igor suit is going to be sort of your run of the mill big, clumsy oaf that supplies some comedy. If he has enough screen time and is a funny character, I can see myself wanting that figure.

But IP and HB look totally badass IMO.

Can NOT wait to see this movie!

Its been 5 years since the 1st Iron Man movie and if there is one thing that is crystal clear, its that Hot Toys has made a lot of Iron Man figures in the past, makes a lot of Iron Man figures currently and plans to continue to make a lot of Iron Man figures in the future. We can all scratch our heads wondering why and get pissed about it, but until the movies end and collectors stop buying Iron Man figures, Hot Toys focuses mostly on Iron Man.

This hasn't changed in 5 years of collectors asking "WILL YOU STOP MAKING SO MANY IRON MAN FIGURES AND GIVE US....."

I'd love to get more Spidey, X-Men, POTA, DC, etc also. But HT clearly isn't listening. Do we really need every 5th post in every IM thread to be ENOUGH WITH THE IM ALREADY?

I'm just saying its an effort in futility.
3037.jpg

Personally, Iron Patriot and Heartbreaker are my favorite LOOKING suits thus far. But I don't know what I'll want until after I've seen the movie.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Igor suit is going to be sort of your run of the mill big, clumsy oaf that supplies some comedy. If he has enough screen time and is a funny character, I can see myself wanting that figure.

But IP and HB look totally badass IMO.

Can NOT wait to see this movie!

I've been thinking the same thing. Its going to be fun to see it in action. And I was estatic to learn it'll be done in regular MMS plastic! :yess:

Damn that looks nice and would fit my collection nicely. The question is would they do all the PPS into mms in the future? I have a feeling the PPS won't sell well.

Thats not PPS.It s the quarter-scale from Play Imaginative!!And theres the Deep Space armour there too.They ve just opened their Iron man exhibition in Singapore.

any pictures? May just skip all HT's for Iron Man 3 and get a 1/4 scale "Gemini"

Oh Play..if only you would make these in 1/6 scale. Would be a very nice competition against Hot Toys. :panic:

First picture i've seen thats given a better idea of the claws.

they almost look removable... now that'd be epic :D

:clap:exactly:

Actually, its the arm attachments that make it unappealing to me. If they are removeable, it does a 180 and becomes a great looking armor.

:goodpost:

what a bunch of whiny babies. hot toys is a business and it's capitalizing on the popularity of iron man. since i was a child, iron man has been my favorite character so i'm happy with all the love hot toys is giving him. but if mr. hankey was more popular than iron man, you'd see many variants of a piece of *hit. be thankful it's iron man.

TRC-MALE-0042-MR-HANKEY-Sky1.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRM6qweMhw~~60_35.JPG

Back