Hot Toys Announces 3 New Iron Man 3 Figures (April 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For now, only the Mark 42 is on my list of HT IM3 figures to get, have to see the movie first before I make a decision on the other MMS, the PPS is a pass for me.

Can guarantee after you see it, you'll be, they are so mine!

I have all the HT Iron Man suits so far, but will definitely pass on these suits. Hot Toys, talk about milking a line...!

So Igor is plastic ?! :yess:

Fantastic news for me! I know this one will command a dominating presence like the Monger! Definite buy for me! :clap

Glad to see plastic hasn't been completely abandoned. I'll grab Igor and see what accessories Heartbreaker has.

I'm disappointed the Heartbreaker will be die-cast only. Still not entirely convinced I want the die-cast piecese despite having them preordered.

So dumb to make some metal and some not...they should ALL be plastic!

:exactly:

So they are spreading out the releases between the three types of figues- Diecast, Power Pose and MMS...interesting!

Plus these will most likely be onscreen 1-2 minutes each(if that)

Hmmm. Heartbreaker was always on my radar, but wasn't sure about Igor. Now I'm having second thoughts...and I haven't even seen the movie yet! :lol

Just feels like it might be a really cool, really different display to have the bulky Igor in blue and the Gemini spacesuit version in white (if they make that one :pray:) on the shelf as opposed to the standard red, gold, silver suit colors.

Well.. As far as I know my favourite armor, Heartbreaker, will have more screen time, I heard some stuff I'm not sure if its true but I wont say anythibg to avoid spoilers.

I'm really happy they felt free with the armor designs, they all look so different. I hope to see Gemini, Silver Centurion and Shotgun in mms/diecast line soon :yess:

Crossing my fingers that they really get to making the Deep Space into a Diecast MMS. Hooray for Heartbreaker.

Untitled-1_zps90b36178.gif:original

I'm another member who isn't a fan of the new die-cast route, it's a novelty to me and one that costs detail and the risk of chipping in return for added weight.

I'll be sticking to standard MMS for Iron Man and i'm hoping both or at least one of these get's made in plastic.
Iron-Man-3-Mark-39-Gemin-Armor.jpg

shotgun-2.jpg

I would prefer the Gemini suit if i had to choose between the two.

I agree, where are the pics of the new Man of Steel figures? Come on Hot Toys, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. What if Iron Man 3 ends up being a let down? I really hope not, but it's a lot of time and effort being spent on a movie that has not even be released yet. Don't ignore your other licenses.

I agree, where are the pics of the new Man of Steel figures? Come on Hot Toys, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. What if Iron Man 3 ends up being a let down? I really hope not, but it's a lot of time and effort being spent on a movie that has not even be released yet. Don't ignore your other licenses.

:exactly: i love iron man, but i prefer ht would reveal the MoS figure or other line they have..hope we get to see something next month..but i have a feeling more IM again :lol

:goodpost::exactly:

Feel happy for those who are big time Iron Man collectors, but I don't know about their wallets.

ok this has officially gotten out of hand! :rotfl
Count me out for all.
Ill stick with my MK II, III, IV and VII thank you! :wave

Even though I hate the whole Diecast idea (I personally think its just a poor attempt to charge an extra $80 for figures), but il be honest and say that il prolly end up buying the Heartbreaker. I think il pass on the rest though. I don't like power pose stuff, and the Hulkbuster is no doubt going to be a bit too rich for my blood.

Its been 5 years since the 1st Iron Man movie and if there is one thing that is crystal clear, its that Hot Toys has made a lot of Iron Man figures in the past, makes a lot of Iron Man figures currently and plans to continue to make a lot of Iron Man figures in the future. We can all scratch our heads wondering why and get pissed about it, but until the movies end and collectors stop buying Iron Man figures, Hot Toys focuses mostly on Iron Man.

This hasn't changed in 5 years of collectors asking "WILL YOU STOP MAKING SO MANY IRON MAN FIGURES AND GIVE US....."

I'd love to get more Spidey, X-Men, POTA, DC, etc also. But HT clearly isn't listening. Do we really need every 5th post in every IM thread to be ENOUGH WITH THE IM ALREADY?

I'm just saying its an effort in futility.

Back