Hot Toys Announces 3 New Iron Man 3 Figures (April 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heartbreaker/Igor/Red Snapper COMING SOON

Heartbreaker and Igor are definites. HB is just cool design and even from the trailers Igor is going to get at least one scene stealing moment. Not sure about Red Snapper. The PPSs are cheaper, but not certain what the range of the pose will be. If it can be posed hall of armor style I might grab.

So HT is using all three platforms to make these figures. MMS, DC and PPS. PPS for figures that may not be on the top of everyone's list, but for the completist in most of us. MMS for figures that making in diecast would be like them trying to produce the Bat. DC for everything they can make DC at a price they now know everyone will pay.

Well done, HT. Well done.

Where's the Ralph Fiennes "In Bruges" suicide gif when you need one?:lol

Last edited:

I might get the Heartbreaker armor but will pass on the other 2.

I would like Movie Masterpieces of,

Mark 33 ( Silver Centurion )
Mark 39 ( Gemini )

For those two I'd say MMS Mark 39 and PPS Mark 40
No PPS anywhere please. I'm ok with it only if they make a MMS version again down the line.

That's what i want as well. :rock
Me too buddy, me too. The white livery is just..... :rock

So Igor is plastic ?! :yess:
Glad 'bout that.

Heartbreaker and Igor are definites. HB is just cool design and even from the trailers Igor is going to get at least one scene stealing moment. Not sure about Red Snapper. The PPSs are cheaper, but not certain what the range of the pose will be. If it can be posed hall of armor style I might grab.
Right on. They should be able to swap between power/dynamic and museum/HOA poses :lecture

Hot Toys are making an Igor(Hulkbuster) figure?????????
I'm gonna miss being able to afford food.
:(

Igor looks kewl, but at $400ish, pass pass pass.

What makes you think its going to be that price, its just a little taller and wider, no Diecast either.

I hope they give igor the new round stand so he fits with the other iron man 3 figures but I doubt it.

Glad to see plastic hasn't been completely abandoned. I'll grab Igor and see what accessories Heartbreaker has.

How about they show us something from MoS instead of 10 different things from IM3.

So HT is using all three platforms to make these figures. MMS, DC and PPS. PPS for figures that may not be on the top of everyone's list, but for the completist in most of us. MMS for figures that making in diecast would be like them trying to produce the Bat. DC for everything they can make DC at a price they now know everyone will pay.

Well done, HT. Well done.

This is probably as accurate a statement / guess as possible. And of course, it lets us know that ALL PLASTIC MMS figures are still being made. Its just a matter of which.

And as a completist, I have no interest at all in the PPS line. Even if its an armor I love that isn't made in DC or plastic.

I'm not too familiar with the Power Pose Series... they're basically a crappy version of the Iron Man Movie Masterpiece figures? Is that it?

I'm not too familiar with the Power Pose Series... they're basically a crappy version of the Iron Man Movie Masterpiece figures? Is that it?

Depends on how you define crappy. They look amazing, but they have very little articulation. They're designed to be a cheaper alternative for people who want 1/6 scale, movie-accurate poses, and who don't need/want the ability to change from those poses.

Back