Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy moly we've come full circle here. Lets get back on track. Let bygones be bygones.

We've already discussed the average market price and come to the conclusion that the expensive auctions rarely sell.

Last edited:
Holy moly we've come full circle here. Lets get back on track. Let bygones be bygones.

We've already discussed the average market price and come to the conclusion that the expensive auctions rarely sell.

yes we have already discussed about that, but whatelse do you want want to discuss about this figure? this thread has reached post count
n° 2226 :rotfl:rotfl, this figure is awesome no problem with rubber deteriorating on it, only a little few custom mod for this.....
I suggest to close this thread...:monkey3

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
When the HT X: Men First Class line comes out with the Fassbender sculpt, I'd love to see someone try a Stelios custom :D He'd look sick next to King Leo!

16053547.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I want to ask something
How much have you paid for your leonidas and your BLade...?

350 dollars + shipping for leonidas from a north american seller and 400 euros incl. Shipping for Blade from a european seller brand new. Why do you ask?

Last edited:
350 dollars + shipping for leonidas from a north american seller and 400 euros incl. Shipping for Blade from a european seller brand new. Why do you ask?

just to know, how many are be able to spend such money for a $160 figure after only 2 years after the official release...
My opinion is don't buy never at that price and to wait...a good deal.
some example of my recent purchase:
sideshow jason part 3 (paid usd 80,60 shipped)
jason part 6 (paid usd 53,45 shipped)
jason part 7 (paid usd 89 shipped)
obiwan ANH (paid usd 78,80 shipped)
smart ash (paid usd 83 shipped)
hot toys t1 t800 (paid usd 195 shipped) brand new
hot toys mark drake (paid usd 60 local)
hot toys dx bruce le (paid usd 168 official release)
this is only an example not for envy but for make understand is better to wait before to pay all this money...

Another good move is to keep updated for the release and buy the figure in preorder, always...

just don't think buy...;)

p.s.
hot toys leonidas (paid usd135 official release):monkey3
hot toys blade ( paid usd131 official release):monkey3
until will be people who spend all this money after short time the figure is released, this hobby will be only for rich guys..we are the guilty of the price raising...

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
Another good move is to keep updated for the release and buy the figure in preorder, always...

just don't think buy...;)

That's true, I really regret that I started collecting these things only in november/october last year. I missed out on some great figures at great prices. :gah:

Edit: Also, those figures you mentioned are not Blade or Leonidas. Blade and Leonidas are the best figures ever made by Hot Toys. I would never pay 400 euros for a T1 T-800 today or a sideshow figure or any of the figures you mentioned. I actually paid 165 euros for my T1 T-800 brand new in sealed box in december. The amount of money I paid for my Blade was the most I would ever pay for the greatest figure ever made by the greatest 1/6 scale figure manufacturer brand new in sealed box after over 2 years of its release..

Last edited:
Blade and Leonidas are maybe the best figures ever made by Hot Toys after the joker dx, sparrow dx, todd, ecc ecc and before the release of batman keaton & joker nicholson. I would never pay 400 euros for a T1 T-800 today or a sideshow figure or any of the figures you mentioned. I actually paid 165 euros for my T1 T-800 brand new in sealed box in december. The amount of money I paid for my Blade was the most I would ever pay for the maybe greatest figure ever made by one of the greatest 1/6 scale figure manufacturer brand new in sealed box after over 2 years of its release..

(Post Corrected) :lecture ;)

"That's true, I really regret that I started collecting these things only in november/october last year. I missed out on some great figures at great prices. "

sorry my mistake I have spoken in advance without to know...
p.s. If you ask me why I don't consider blade figure one of the best... I can answer: his likness is not a spot on in my opinion...:monkey3

Last edited:
(Post Corrected) :lecture ;)

Hehehe, yeah those are some great figures, I have them all on pre-order (except Sweeney), should receive them all this month hopefully.

sorry my mistake I have spoken in advance without to know...

No problem.

p.s. If you ask me why I don't consider blade figure one of the best... I can answer: his likness is not a spot on in my opinion...:monkey3

True, but it's like 95% spot on in my opinion. Then with glasses on, perfect. In my opinion, again, of course.

Last edited:
My brother just got this figure.
I know it's a rubber body and has restrictions or posing.
anything I should know to keep King Leo in shape for long term? :hi5:

My brother just got this figure.
I know it's a rubber body and has restrictions or posing.
anything I should know to keep King Leo in shape for long term? :hi5:

A) Don't do any insane poses that could tear the rubber or break the joints.

B) Don't try the pose with him holding the spear over his head from the proto pics.

C) Keep him away from dust and direct sunlight.

D) Don't have him exposed to hot temperatures.

E) Be gentle!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Just picked up Leonidas & Godfather both sealed mint boxes with brown mailers for $710 During my vacation in NY..:clap
I think I got a great deal, these are figures with low production numbers so expect prices to be high on current market, It's our fault for not picking them up when released this goes for all collectibles, so I'm not sure why some would be bitter of EBay sellers, they are entitled to what they're asking, if you don't have deep pockets then search harder like I did.. Those asking for super high dollar amounts are catered to collectors with deep pockets or celebrities such as Robin Williams which is a avid 1/6 collector..

Back