Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol, the money-greedy evilbayers k-megastore and powermegatrader. Bunch of scammers if you ask me. Selling those figures for over 5 times of their original price is just greedy. Those figures can be found for half of the price those idiots are selling them for.. They are just after those rich desperate people who don't care about prices, not the regular collectors.

All the examples given as reference come from Italy. I believe Italians have a VERY hard time importing toys to their country because of extremely high custom tariffs and impossible import laws for toys. (I think I once saw an Italian law that stated only wooden toys could be imported to their country :lol).

You can corroborate this by checking how most e-bay sellers state that they will not ship to Italy under any circumstance.

What I am trying to say is that those high bid examples come from extreme conditions to only Italy, and should not be used as historical price evidence for most of us here.

Selling those figures for over 5 times of their original price is just greedy. Those figures can be found for half of the price those idiots are selling them for.. They are just after those rich desperate people who don't care about prices, not the regular collectors.

or...

Buying those figures for over 5 times of their original price is just stupid. Those figures can be found for half of the price those idiots are buying them for..

or..

They are just after those rich desperate Italians

:wink1:

:slap

Yes, master.. You're right! Idiots buying from idiots! :lol

Last edited:
when i was looking to buy them in december 2011 which is barely 3 months ago a brand new factory sealed one sold for 350 dollars auction, and i have seen several from HK sellers at 450 at the time.

I bought mine for 400 dollars early December. just wait for the right deal.

most i paid for a hot toys figure for 550$ for blade from a HK seller in December as well. I only paid that after i saw several auctions for blade finish at 450$(not including shipping) for a used figure.

and there are many people here on the forums selling them for 400 dollars as well.

i thought we were talking about leonidas?? :slap :slap :slap

I bought mine for 400 dollars early December. just wait for the right deal.

most i paid for a hot toys figure for 550$ for blade from a HK seller in December as well. I only paid that after i saw several auctions for blade finish at 450$(not including shipping) for a used figure.

I got my Leonidas figure for approx. 350 dollars + shipping costs from an awesome member here on the forum, figure was in perfect condition without a box. That's a reasonable price in my opinion. The most I paid for a figure was also for Blade BNIB for around 520 dollars. But I would NEVER EVER pay frickin 600-1000 or more dollars for these figures! That's insane! I saw some people on ebay selling the old tumbler for 1000 dollars! Even after the new tumbler was announced for around less than half of that! People are greedy... :monkey4

I got my Leonidas figure for approx. 350 dollars + shipping costs from an awesome member here on the forum, figure was in perfect condition without a box. That's a reasonable price in my opinion. The most I paid for a figure was also for Blade BNIB for around 520 dollars. But I would NEVER EVER pay frickin 600-1000 or more dollars for these figures! That's insane! I saw some people on ebay selling the old tumbler for 1000 dollars! Even after the new tumbler was announced for around less than half of that! People are greedy... :monkey4

:wave Thanks buddy!

Oh I see what's going on:lol
Dracula bought your Leonidas Jamie:lol
I was wondering why you responded with "Thanks buddy"

P3110165.jpg

P3110168.jpg

OOOOOH Yeaaahhhhh

Ebay scalpers make me laugh, they have ridiculously high prices and that leads people to think thats what its going for, except i bet these aren't selling for these prices.

You have a point. If you look at the evilbayers k-megastore and powermegatrader, you can see that they are located in different countries, but the items are all in italy, but they use identical photos and item descriptions on the items they are selling. But the prices usually differs a bit. Could be that they are working together or that "they" actually is the same person that is trying to lead people to think that those are the prices the figures are worth and that the one that is "cheaper" is a bargain.

Look here:

Leonidas (no price difference, but look at the description!)
Powermegatrader
K-Megastore

Chris Redfield
Powermegatrader
K-Megastore

I don't know... there's something fishy about these guys...

Last edited:
There's an HK seller called cherrytab that has three stores on eBay as well, I think it's just more exposure for them 3 different search results from the same seller is always better for them.

Could be that they are working together or that "they" actually is the same person that is trying to lead people to think that those are the prices the figures are worth and that the one that is "cheaper" is a bargain.

I don't know... there's something fishy about these guys...

Congratulations,
you have just discovered the hare´s technique,
one price higher to give the impression that the lower price that is already very high seem "low".
Where you have lived until now? In Neverland? :slap

Back