Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only began collecting figure last year and missed leonidas.
Glad to finally get him, He is awesome. I personally like King Leo and Tony Stark Mech Test. one of the best figure in 2010 :yess:

Yep. Same thing will happen around the inner thighs if the top part of the leg is set firmly against the leather undies.

I only unbox leo last night. This is not my pic, but you can see the top of the neck has similar mark
leonidasbody.jpg

Leonidasbody2.jpg

thanks guys.
I'm a noob collector who stil don't familiar with Rubber body:monkey3
It's a shame we will not get other characters from this line. I personally want to see the immortals with removable mask done by hot toys:yess:

guys have some idea how to clean his rubber body without damage it? ,
I have checked mine and it is dirty on the chest and shoulder...thanks,
does the aero space 303 work?
someone has tryed on it? re-thanks...

Last edited:
guys have some idea how to clean his rubber body without damage it? ,
I have checked mine and it is dirty on the chest and shoulder...thanks,
does the aero space 303 work?
someone has tryed on it? re-thanks...

Be very careful. The body is painted. You can rub it off with as little as heavy handling. I wouldn't use any cleaner personally, just a little water.

Be very careful. The body is painted. You can rub it off with as little as heavy handling. I wouldn't use any cleaner personally, just a little water.

yes I know, but I have seen someone using this product on his HT batman and it returned like new...I would like to know if someone has using this AS 303 on leo already..I think water is dangerous too...

yes I know, but I have seen someone using this product on his HT batman and it returned like new...I would like to know if someone has using this AS 303 on leo already..I think water is dangerous too...

I used the 303 aerospace on my HT Bruce Wayne/Batman 2011 figure and the color started coming off, luckily the color underneath was the same and had a nice look to it. But I wouldn't use the 303 aerospace on the Leo body. You could try using it on some small area on Leo where it's not noticeable in case the color would come off.

Last edited:
If it's dirty because of the dust, I suggest to use dust-off.
I use it on my batman bruce wayne, because he suit a dust magnet

I used the 303 aerospace on my HT Bruce Wayne/Batman 2011 figure and the color started coming off, luckily the color underneath was the same and had a nice look to it. But I wouldn't use the 303 aerospace on the Leo body. You could try using it on some small area on Leo where it's not noticeable in case the color would come off.
are you serious ???:thud::gah::gah::gah: very sorry mate..no thanks I really don't want to take the risk...thanks a lot for the advice...:1-1:
If it's dirty because of the dust, I suggest to use dust-off.
I use it on my batman bruce wayne, because he suit a dust magnet

is this a spray of compressed air ?

yes, but it's not compressed air.
you can search on youtube about this product. It's like the opposite of vacuum cleaner. if your problem is dust, this product will help you.
many people on batman wayne thread use this also.

yes, but it's not compressed air.
you can search on youtube about this product. It's like the opposite of vacuum cleaner. if your problem is dust, this product will help you.
many people on batman wayne thread use this also.

thanks mate..:hi5:

just be careful to not spray it too much (you'll hear a sound from the bottle). if you continue spraying, it will throw off the liquid inside the bottle and potentially damage the rubber, otherwise, this product is your friend for your collections :hi5:

Back