Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3005.jpg

great pics Hulk!

I kind of miss mine now :monkey2

but one nitpick would be to fix the placement of the cape. the gold "clasp" should be closer to the right shoulder strap. but if you like it how it is, who am I to tell you how to display :)

Wish these were still in stock. :-/ Why did Hot Toys only produce Leonidas? Did these not sell well? Aftermarket prices seem to suggest they're wanted.

Was he not popular? You know they're making a 300 prequel, right? No idea if Leonidas is part of it, but it takes place just 10 years before 300.

I couldn't tell you if he was popular or not because I had to buy my two Leonidas' in the secondary market, but I can tell you that he is super popular now (a common trend with most Hot Toys). He is a true masterpiece to any collection and to any fan of 300 and Frank Miller.

I know they are making a 300 prequel but it will be based around Xerxes and King Leonidas will have no role. I don't think Gerard Butler would be interested anyways.

^i heard abour that too. I would love to have a Leonidas with an updated body. Wasnt the movie gonna be called Xerxes at one time?

Ya, but I think they changed the name. Friend told me the director they picked is the same guy directing Die Hard 5. Lol?

But man... Seems like Leonidas is going for over $350 right now.

You could have bought him for $115 back in the day of the hastings sale... he wasn't nearly the sought after figure he is now.

Back