Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this from sideshow using points I got from the spooktacular event, so this was 180 shipped, not to bad for a hot toys these days. I was debating on this or evil sup's, being I already got the first version I felt that this will at least be an all new figure to me, with sup's it was just to much of the same thing, kinda boring, whereas if they did a new sculpt I would have got evil superman.

Not that anyone cares what went though my mind when deciding on my purchase:lol

It's a lot better of a post than what I'm use to seeing around here. :lecture

If these 2 have anything in common its that they are still really solid figures from terrible movies.

I was able to add 220 reward points...now I'm just undecided on what to use them on. Definitely a Hot Toys piece... paying full price for a HT figures will weigh in on anyone with a reasonable conscience for awhile.

Hello, you said there is working code that you can use with your points? Is so, and you have it on hand. Please send me the link.

Q

There's no current code that you can use with your rewards points. If you use both you may be able to check out and send your order to them, but once Sideshow processes the order they'll decide which one discount to apply and which one they'll remove from the order. Only one discount per order.

Hello, you said there is working code that you can use with your points? Is so, and you have it on hand. Please send me the link.

Q

No sorry, I added the points during the spooktacular event, codes from my e-mail and codes that were on the sideshow toy website floating around, I missed a few but managed to score 42 dollars in points, the codes were limited time offers, some didn't even work when they were still current on the site for some reason. Ether way though happy to have got them, there the main reason I purchased this figure.

It's a lot better of a post than what I'm use to seeing around here. :lecture

If these 2 have anything in common its that they are still really solid figures from terrible movies.

I was able to add 220 reward points...now I'm just undecided on what to use them on. Definitely a Hot Toys piece... paying full price for a HT figures will weigh in on anyone with a reasonable conscience for awhile.

Yes sir the movies were crap but the figures are really nice, as for what to use the points on I guess that's the fun part, I've been thinking about it most of the week, watching reviews and checking out threads on figures that caught my eye, have fun or save them up for a bigger savings.

I also have there snakeeyes and I have roadblock on PO so this guy will fit into the collection nicely. As much as I should get Storm Shadow to complete the line I just don't like the ninja outfit, looks terrible, looks like a mix between a tux, a skake boarder, and a ninja:monkey4

Is the BW eBay head the same as the HT Colton? If anyone have comparison pictures and how to spot the fake.

Is the BW eBay head the same as the HT Colton? If anyone have comparison pictures and how to spot the fake.

They're almost identical. The knockoffs have a more obvious seam going across the top of the head from ear to ear, they can also have either brown or blue eyes.

Got Colton in today, I got to say the figure don't disappoint. Very well done solid release from crap movie yes, but still a very nice figure. The sculpt is top notch and the paint work is at hot toys best, fine detailing like you can see his clean shaven but you can also see where the hair line is and beard too, beautiful work.

The guns are great to, all the hammers and slides work, clips remove and even the top bullet from the clip is removable, nice touch. The scar is something to see in hand, all the little writing and serial numbers are all there. Overall if you want a high end Willis figure, this is it.

Video Review to come later:wink1:

Here's my fresh out of the box review for anyone interested:wave

[ame]https://youtu.be/7i4ElQpfLzI[/ame]

:goodpost::exactly: Thanks for the in hand video review, it helped me decide to add him to my Joe team. Could you update it once you get the rest of his gear on.

Yeah man, I plan to gear him up over the weekend, I'm going to put together a classic shelf with the t2 t-800, expendibles sly and willis. There gunna look sick together I think.

Here's my Colton fully loaded out, hanging with some icons.

colton006_zps113680eb.jpg

colton004_zps27b269fe.jpg

colton005_zpsabf4c3ef.jpg

colton003_zpsdcafb222.jpg

colton010_zpsf9ddf40c.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

That is a great looking shelf Pete! I don't think I've seen all three figures together before and I must say, it looks really really good. :hi5:

Looks fantastic. :clap

Thanks Fella:hi5:

This guy is a sleeper figure, not many have bit for various reasons and that's fine, but there missing out on a great Willis figure, best sculpt of him available yet too.

Anybody going to try a Diehard custom with this.

I'm sure some people have, there likely in the custom section though, I would be interested to see a church bash to go with the expendables, rather easy to do, just need a suit.

Back