Hot Toys 1/6 Wrecker The Bad Batch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been waiting for Tech and Wrecker to go up for PO before bothering with Hunter and Echo. I am not one of these sickos that goes and buys just one Ninja Turtle.

I’ve been waiting for Tech and Wrecker to go up for PO before bothering with Hunter and Echo. I am not one of these sickos that goes and buys just one Ninja Turtle.

Hot Toys is waiting for your Hunter and Echo PO to see if they can make enough pieces to keep the line going my friend :)

Put up the rest of the BB Hot Toys, I already pre ordered the first two! I need them all! I would display all of them without helmet. Really like the first two head sculpts…..they better do the rest of them!!

55276E88-5838-4EA6-AF16-E3733AAB48D2.jpeg
0E5A5218-0FE4-45EE-9635-B38E71FB780F.jpeg

BITE YOUR TONGUE HERETIC, Tech is awesome. He is hilarious, even if unintentionally so.
I know Wrecker is supposed to be the comic relief and he does have his moments, but I agree, Tech is actually the funny one. Usually comes from exasperation or frustration which makes it genuine.

Glad to know Hot Toys is moving forward with more of the team. Kinda surprised that they wouldn’t tease Tech though.

Back