Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
batmobile.jpg

This Batmobile did not look the same as I remembered at a roadshow I saw it at decades ago, just wasn't detailed maybe :D
Yeah pic is fuzzy cause I was SOOOOOO excited I totally forgot to switch to my fast lens at first! :p Luckily I eventually remembered when I was trying to take video shots and I retook most of the pictures for the Tumbler and Batpod but I ran out of time to retake all the other vehicles :p But ppl visiting LA you better go to the WB studio tour!!

Yeah HT did a great job! I did not realize how accurate it was until I tried to mimic the picture of the actual Tumbler and BAM everything fell into place making me real happy and proud of this purchase :D That's why noone should hold out on this purchase unless it's a matte of life and death ;)

Last edited:
Yeah HT did a great job! I did not realize how accurate it was until I tried to mimic the picture of the actual Tumbler and BAM everything fell into place making me real happy and proud of this purchase :D That's why noone should hold out on this purchase unless it's a matter of life and death ;)

Amen brother :bow :bow :bow preach on!!

You should especially not hold out on this vehicle if you are a Batman or a Dark Knight fan, otherwise Bruce Wayne will bankrupt yer ass and Batman will kidnap you though a window and dump you in the ghetto of a foreign country. :monkey1

Hi guys, I need a few pointers on how to open the tumbler to fit Batman in it. I can open the top but the piece that suppose to slide under wont and I dont want to force it.

OK just played with my Tumbler a bit while removing good old Batman from the display.
- pull the roof upwards
roof1o.jpg

- tilt front windshield up
roof2s.jpg

- the hinge that has it connected to the roof is actually doublejointed so you need to tilt it up to a point when the hinge side actually starts pushing downwards. You need to aid in that a little when tilting up the windshield
roof3.jpg

- ones you have the windshield hinge shifted downwards you can start pushing the windshield inwards under/inside the roof
- the entire roof will also ____ backwards
- again when reversing everything becareful to line up the pillars to the holes before pushing it in as it needs to go in perfectly. if you slide around the hole it will leave some ugly scratches

Last edited:
If only the roof was remote control!

Oh that would be... too much money :D
But if I at least cna remotely control my lights I would be happy but too bad the remote power modules I got from a friend aint working, which I gotto someday troubleshoot :p

Oh that would be... too much money :D

True but you have to admit it would be neat as heck if someone modified it to be like this with remote working canopy as well as remote controlled lights. No tinkering required.

It s a shame they could nt have bought out a seperate environment representing the Batmobiles interior-which was spectacular in it s own right.

man I am learning more and more to respect those lighting ppl on set!!!
batpod2.jpg

batpod.jpg

These are just two decent shots out of 3dz attempts :(
btw V1 Bat with DX02 head and the head kinda stays in position :D

So Geil... About those PMs how about them?? Oh and nice Batpod. Working on getting one for myself.

Hey guys. I was just offered a Batpod complete for $325. Should I take it? Or keep looking?

Hey Geil, BBTS had this pic up on their website.
SatJan30084042AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Is this a broken piece? It says this piece has a loose steering strut is that one of the common problems with these things? I know the vehicles had a lot of qc problems.

Is this a broken piece? It says this piece has a loose steering strut is that one of the common problems with these things? I know the vehicles had a lot of qc problems.

That looks like it can be glued easily. The steering mechanism on the batpod does move a bit, but i wouldn't recommend moving it too much anyway.
I've never had any QC issues with my HT Batpod, it's a great piece of kit :)

Wait so that's a broken piece? Big Bad Toy Store didn't say it was broken. the other one they have listed is said to be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back