Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the new Tumbler owners. Just to give you all a headsup. Be careful when you close the cockpit as the pillars will scratch the vehicle if you do not align it properly before closing. All the plastic panels scratch easily so know this is a very delicate display piece ;)
As for opening the cockpit I remember that you have to flip the windshield all the way up before you can start sliding it inwards. I remember the instructions were very helpful but I will review the process again lateron tonight

Dang someone else step in. With the new TV in place it is getting rather difficult to remove the case of the Tumbler :p

Last edited:
:chew:chew:chew

WOW!!! THIS THING IS BADASS!!!!

photo2.jpg

:bow HOT TOYS!!! :bow

Nice, congrat..

Word.

Just don't have the budget for these yet, I'm afraid. Cheapest I could find here is around $600 bucks. Plus I need to cough up another $150-200 for the display table/case for it.

Will definitely buy these when I have some spare cash available, just too many other priorities in my life right now.

Congrats to you guys who have these :rock

I'm intending to get one of these but I wanted to ask for some advice from you Tumbler owners out there first.

The seller was kind enough to take some pics for me to examine before shipping, but I'm not sure what to check for. I thought if I posted them here I could get some pointers, and see if anything obvious jumps out to the more eagle-eyed of you. It looks like it might have those typical abrasion spots on the roof from the packing, but then don't they all have that?

Anyway, any tips or observations much appreciated! :) (shame that buying one of these is such a nervewracking process due to QC!)

tumbler1.jpg

tumbler2.jpg

tumbler3.jpg

tumbler4.jpg

tumbler5.jpg

tumbler6.jpg

I'm intending to get one of these but I wanted to ask for some advice from you Tumbler owners out there first.

The seller was kind enough to take some pics for me to examine before shipping, but I'm not sure what to check for. I thought if I posted them here I could get some pointers, and see if anything obvious jumps out to the more eagle-eyed of you. It looks like it might have those typical abrasion spots on the roof from the packing, but then don't they all have that?

Anyway, any tips or observations much appreciated! :) (shame that buying one of these is such a nervewracking process due to QC!)

Looks fine to me, from those pictures I can’t see much to complain about. :cool:

:D

Have him take a clearer pic of the top (there have been some paint rubs on the top), and a pic of the back. On the back some of the small piping has been known to break off.

these pictures look good s far to me as well and the roof looks even to be in decent shape though you can notice some very slight rubbing but yeah a closer picture of that should clarify. Also get him to take some pustires of the 6 flaps as those tend to come broken and when you ut them on you have to be SOOOOO CAREFUL!
some dude's rear post to support one of theflaps was compeltely missing so get him to take a shot from the rear as well

Thanks guys, will do.

I suppose some degree of finish rub on the roof is inevitable though, isn't it? I thought the packaging pretty much made sure of that.

I'm still surprised BBTS has both still in stock. How are they still keeping a large amount? most shops I've seen now seem to have had one run and permanently sold out now.

...*patiently* waiting for clearance sale...:sleep:tap:monkey3

I thought they did that already???
Wasnt BBTS selling the tumbler new for $300ish at one point when lots of places had it? Now that a lot of channels are sold out I wonder if prices will dip again :p

Guess I missed that sale somehow...
I'm not holding my breath, just wondering/hoping that at some point they'll be a ridiculous price break on this beauty and I'll be able to snag it....I know it's a long shot...but not having it is starting to eat at me.

I really wish you luck but while you are waiting, something to hold you over :D
tumbleri.jpg

geil, i just noticed the 89 batmobile is in the background - got any good pics of that? it's still my favorite and would kill for a 1/6 scale one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back