Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a DX Tumbler with a Batpod inside. :D

If HT did that I would quit collecting HT altogether. I am sick of them releasing stuff and then making our older versions obsolete and worthless by releasing much improved updated versions. Some of you maybe rich and have wads of cash to blow on all versions, but I do not. I'm thinking I am not the only one in that company, so a big NO to that idea.

Hey furious,

They're at 171 W. Golf Rd. in Schaumburg. They're inside a strip mall. Just google white wizard toys and you'll find their site.

OK,you're right. i'm sorry,truce Riko. I'm a big fan of your country's waffles and Jean-Claude Van Damme was pretty cool in the 90's!! peace?

yeah yeah truce

and if you are such a big fan, why not emigration here?
We have a lot more to offer than just waffles and Van Damme :duh

I have my UPS tracking number, my Tumbler arrive on Aug. 11.
:naughty

Isn't Toys2 supposed to get them this week too? I just ask because i've had mine on order with them since July of last year.

I'm gonna get a Tumbler, but, I need to wait till September or October. (Disney World wasn't cheap, lol.)

I'm surprised about that one too, usually BBTS is way behind Toys2 in getting hot toys products, i.e. Two-face and right now the Predator. So this is definitely unexpected

This is going to come in one hell of an intimidating box. I'm starting to get nervous about reactions..and customs charges.

My LCS says my Tumbler should be in either tomorrow or on Thursday. And I get pretty close to what the dollar says.

So I am a happy boy! :D

AWESOME guys! I'm glad you guys are finally getting yours! You're going to love it!

don't know if it's been thrown out there ......

redfordfilms.com has the tumbler for $337 w/free shipping. i threw in an order. should go out thursday at the latest. it was the cheapest i've seen and they responded to all my inquiries fast and friendly like so i figured i'd take a chance with em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back