Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you would think if they went through the trouble of sculpting a new body, that it would be for a regular MMS release.

Wouldn't an exclusive just be a re-hashed P1?

Surely a brand new sculpt on a new body would deserve a wider release.

I would be sad if they changed the body to the size of the supers,it would really throw off the scale we have had in the past.I have most of the preds so it would make my p1 look like a child predator.The elder from p2 is still the tallest which is kind of cool.

^ I really don't care about the scale anymore since HT has screwed it up with every figure..

I would be sad if they changed the body to the size of the supers,it would really throw off the scale we have had in the past.I have most of the preds so it would make my p1 look like a child predator.The elder from p2 is still the tallest which is kind of cool.

Well, the P1 is already too small so why does it matter? Better to make the Classic a more appropriate size and give people the option of porting across the P1 accessories. Then maybe we could pretend the old P1 figure is actually the one from Predators.

Well, the P1 is already too small so why does it matter? Better to make the Classic a more appropriate size and give people the option of porting across the P1 accessories. Then maybe we could pretend the old P1 figure is actually the one from Predators.

That's what I'm hoping/ planning to do.

hehe sounds like a pretty good setup indeed =)...Now onto how to sneak the package in when it arrives...my wife thinks I've gotten the last of the predators (I told her I'd get 1 from each film)...im sweating bullets...hopefully the package comes at a good timing if you know what I mean...

Lol, I know exactly what you mean bro! It's a darn shame that we have to buy & sneak figures in the house when we work & make the money. Why do women get all ____ over us spending money on a figure, it's not like we are buying & sneaking in prostitutes & drugs. However, it's okay for them to buy 50 pairs of shoes,nailpolish,lipstick,etc....... WTF ladies?!

Lol, I know exactly what you mean bro! It's a darn shame that we have to buy & sneak figures in the house when we work & make the money. Why do women get all ____ over us spending money on a figure, it's not like we are buying & sneaking in prostitutes & drugs. However, it's okay for them to buy 50 pairs of shoes,nailpolish,lipstick,etc....... WTF ladies?!

:goodpost::rotfl

I wonder how much they'll ____ us over in price because of the hound. It should be the same price as the others unless the hound is something special.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Its very true on more levels than that. I dont have a expensive car,my clothes are old school.When i see s tricked out civic or ecplise i think huh that could be 10 elder p2's.I walk to work so i may have too much on my mind....

Great Post! ha :) I am a lucky one when it comes to that. My wife is actually excited when I get a new one in the mail. I purchased her a Medicom Mad Hatter for Christmas this year though if that tells you anything. Even so, I just showed her the picture of the tracker and she didnt seem to enthused :(. Maybe its because I told her I would only be getting like 2 of these and now it has turned into like 10 :)

So....can anyone actually see any articulation on the hound fig?

I know that the picture is somewhat on the underlit side, but i can't seem to spot any joints, so this could mean:

1. Articulation will be added later
2. It has no articulation
3. It uses that rubber/silicon covering that HT likes to use sometimes.
4. I need my eyes checked.

So....can anyone actually see any articulation on the hound fig?

I know that the picture is somewhat on the underlit side, but i can't seem to spot any joints, so this could mean:

1. Articulation will be added later
3. It uses that rubber/silicon covering that HT likes to use sometimes.
4. I need my eyes checked.

This is my best guess:

Or has minimum articulation, as shoulders and hips, but nothing more.. and of course, the hound would be made of plastic, instead of rubber

As I said before, the hound is a mere accessory to HT (like the skull of Falconer) so then.. do'nt expect too much with the hound :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back