Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see Tracker will be released. I thought this was going to be another "Will HT make Tracker?" thread.

Does hot toys make figure's in series of three's.Ive noticed they dont but is that there usual deal?I know that's a stupid question and very one on this site loves to school people with stupid info.But for the most part i only watch the predator figures.
I think it depends entirely on how well they sell. I'm sure it's no coincidence that they made these Predators in the order of most-to-least screentime. If Berserker hadn't sold well they wouldn't have released Falconer, and if Falconer hadn't sold well they wouldn't have released Tracker. That's my belief, anyway.

Lots of movies only get one figure from Hot Toys; Expendables, Prince of Persia, 300, etc.

I think it depends entirely on how well they sell. I'm sure it's no coincidence that they made these Predators in the order of most-to-least screentime. If Berserker hadn't sold well they wouldn't have released Falconer, and if Falconer hadn't sold well they wouldn't have released Tracker. That's my belief, anyway.

Lots of movies only get one figure from Hot Toys; Expendables, Prince of Persia, 300, etc.

I agree with the single figure in random movies,but there predator line has always sold out.So i wonder if there going to add the battle damage predator to the line up.Time will tell but ive noticed a pattern of three's in there release.I dont think they had a worry in the world of this line to not selling out.

I will definitely be picking this up, it looks awesome...hope the hound is articulated.

I was on the fence about Falconer, but I'll probably end up picking him up so I can have all 3 together.

I will definitely be picking this up, it looks awesome...hope the hound is articulated.

I was on the fence about Falconer, but I'll probably end up picking him up so I can have all 3 together.

I would bet that the hound is'nt articulated.. for HT, this hound is an accesory like the skull of Falconer's for example.

Besides... that hound looks very, very tiny :thud:

I would bet that the hound is'nt articulated.. for HT, this hound is an accesory like the skull of Falconer's for example.

Besides... that hound looks very, very tiny :thud:

Yep, you're probably right...but it would be nice. Either way, I'm glad they are adding it.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. work harder to spend more on him :)

Yeah if the hounds are'nt articulated it still would be cool to own two for a cool display.
DSC04480.jpg

IMO spending money buying HT predator alway worth every penny :) Feels so good.

I agree with the single figure in random movies,but there predator line has always sold out.So i wonder if there going to add the battle damage predator to the line up.Time will tell but ive noticed a pattern of three's in there release.I dont think they had a worry in the world of this line to not selling out.
I think there's room and would love to see them do a Battle-Damaged Berserker yet. He could include a head with a larger interchangeable section of his face (for bloodied and clean), detacheable arm stump ala the damaged Predator 2 figure, and maybe a net and some traps. Plus it'd give them an opportunity to do a screen-accurate head and helmet.

YES! finally, looks sooooo good, and so bought! Cant stop watching that first image.

Now we need the FATBURN and classic.

Fishburn nawh leave him be. We need Isabelle and her bad azz sniper rifle. Maybe a classic... if they do the classic on the new type predator body it may have me looking at my classic predator now in a different light.

Man I was so sure they were going to make this but funny enough just when I started to get doubts creeping in to my head then that awesome picture pops up of Tracker with his fellow Preds. Seriously when you see that picture you realise how important it is to have them all together :) :) :) :) :) :)

Now I'm think where definitely going to get a classic Pred but I wouldn't be surprised to see it being an exclusive like the Guardian. I hope not though, these things are expensive enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back