1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 'coming soon' picture from HT obviously meant nothing. :lol Still I'll take anything DC, can't wait to get this.

IMG_1869.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final product photos are up. Hyped! Looks fantastic. I just hoped for Arkham Origins Bats tease, but nothing, they used AK.

Final product photos are up. Hyped! Looks fantastic. I just hoped for Arkham Origins Bats tease, but nothing, they used AK.

I was really hoping they would tease the Origins bat figure as well. I just really can't get behind the Arkham Knight figure. Deathstroke looks incredible though, will keep an eye on Hot Toys to see if they come through with the Origins figure.

I don't care for the Arkham Knight look either so I'll be displaying this guy with the Arkham City Batman and Joker... can't remember which Arkham game he's based on. Asylum?

In those blogger pics Deathstroke appears to have pretty good articulation. Hopefully that's the case when we get him in hand.

I don't care for the Arkham Knight look either so I'll be displaying this guy with the Arkham City Batman and Joker... can't remember which Arkham game he's based on. Asylum?

In those blogger pics Deathstroke appears to have pretty good articulation. Hopefully that's the case when we get him in hand.
Deathstroke showed up in Arkham Origins this is his look in the game.

Looks like we can pull off some great poses, more so than the Arkham knight Batman.
I also have the Mezco 1/12 version of deathstroke, I hope other people in this thread do to so we can see some side by side pictures of the two together!

Back