1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do still love my Armadillo Deathstroke but the Hot Toys one is fantastic. Will have to get an unmasked sculpt for one of them and have both an AO and AK look in each cabinet

b1e23abca4191e73e0da89314d6dec4d.jpg

Just got him today and I love this figure! I took him outside for some quick pictures since I won't have time to do so for another week and a half.
DSC06586.jpg
DSC06587.jpg
DSC06592.jpg
DSC06595.jpg

One thing to add be careful with bending the arm at the elbow it may crease and wrinkle and it feels pretty thin. It does not restrict the articulation though.
DSC06600.jpg

I used my camera's flash for this picture just to get a good look at the eye inside the mask.
DSC06601.jpg

Yeah that figure looks great, I'm glad I pre-ordered him. But damn, I feel as if BBTS won't be getting this in for a while. How do they usually compare with getting their shipments compared to Sideshow?

I never played the game, but Deathstroke is one of my favourite DC characters and I think this is absolutely amazing. I just pre-ordered. It should arrive in Europe in September.

Back