Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which Bats new suit? He got the same as in BvS. Tactical is just some armor plates layer over the normal + silly goggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, his standard suit is completely different in Justice League from BvS.

tumblr_oavn568QkP1rov369o1_1280.jpg

:lol

That's why I'm waiting for SDCC to see if anything gets previewed before I bite the bullet on BvS Bats. Only need one.

I sold mine. But then ordered the HT exclusive SS Bats :D. So i will end up with at least 4-5 different Batflecks, depending on how many HT will make from JL. It looks like i like him, maybe too much :lol

If HT are making a black suit Superman presumably they won't be able to show it at SDCC or anytime before the movie releases? Otherwise that kinda spoils that surprise. :lol

I'm interested to see the blue suit JL version to. As good as the BvS version is there is room for improvement, the black around the S is over done, the texture of the suit still isn't as shiny as it appears on screen and the abs could be more pronounced. Be cool to see a less angry looking sculpt to.

Think its a near certainty they'll show the new tactical suit for Batman and the characters we've not seen from them before, Cyborg, Aquman and Flash.

The rumor is black suit Superman will show up in the next trailer. The tagline for JLA is "Unite the 7" -- Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and presumably a Green Lantern, which I'm thinking might end up being the new female GL and maybe a cameo/tease of Hal and/or Jon Stewart. I wonder if the roster will expand for JLA 2. The new DCEU title opening there are a ton of silhouettes that show heroes like Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Shazam, Barda, so we might be speculating on a bunch more figures for that movie.

The rumor is the Green Lantern in the Justice League film will be Abin Sur. So he might get a figure. But yeah, I need all of the Justice League haha.

I've not bought any DC figures because I disliked all of the movies so far other than Wonder Woman but could see myself buying a black suit Superman regardless.

I buy DC figures because I love the characters. Liking the movies is a bonus, though I do like BvS and loved WW. Didn't like SS but no way I'm gonna pass on Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. :lol

BTW New Rockstars did a video about characters in this new opening.

I buy DC figures because I love the characters. Liking the movies is a bonus, though I do like BvS and loved WW. Didn't like SS but no way I'm gonna pass on Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. :lol
This is more or less why I'm buying DC figures. I haven't really liked the films except Wonder Woman but am a fan of the characters. Plus Hot Toys has really been nailing all of the DC figures (even Letoker who I despise).

This is more or less why I'm buying DC figures. I haven't really liked the films except Wonder Woman but am a fan of the characters. Plus Hot Toys has really been nailing all of the DC figures (even Letoker who I despise).

I am loving all movies..
Not really liking SS, but still buying LetoJoker and HQ.... :)
Of coz BvS like is awesome..
Time for HT to bring in the rest of the league.. I am saving. :)

I am loving all movies..
Not really liking SS, but still buying LetoJoker and HQ.... :)
Of coz BvS like is awesome..
Time for HT to bring in the rest of the league.. I am saving. :)

With so many characters to come after JL...Nightwing, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Black Adam probably just the tip of the iceberg It's gonna take a lot of saving. :horror

With so many characters to come after JL...Nightwing, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Black Adam probably just the tip of the iceberg It's gonna take a lot of saving. :horror

my body has been patiently waiting and its ready.

Back