Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ you think thats bad, look at the CA tax you gotta pay for attendess:horror

I dunno if I want to buy this. It's random, and he's never worn such a suit.

^^^ you think thats bad, look at the CA tax you gotta pay for attendess:horror

I dunno if I want to buy this. It's random, and he's never worn such a suit.

I haven't gotten the Mark II yet which I believe is more of a must than this one.

Well its enough for someone there are only 40 left. I'm slightly worried tomorrow.

Wow. Sideshow must've only gotten 300 or so total of these, too.

That would be my guess. I took it from the start this piece was supposed to be somewhat limited. Just never saw or heard an official ES from any site I look at.

Josh I thought u were being more selective.

I am. I've got a lot of stuff on order with BBTS through the credit I have with them nearly $1600 left so I've got items covered. Plus I've sold some more stuff and won some NCAA Pools I'm putting all that towards SDCC items.

Question........ and I all ready know The Mike's answer would u drop Han and Luke for Gun Metal?

I actually would consider dropping this before them. The reason is I can live with having the three suits we saw in the movie and not have the one we never did. I want Han and Luke cause they look good but will fit nicely with the armored figures I have or will get.

My pecking order for the SDCC Exclusives is as follows:

1. Gunmetal Grey Iron Man
  2. The Butcher
  3. Mort
  4. Han and Luke
  5. Cobra Commander
  6. Mount Doom Dio
  7. Mickey

Back