Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

It’s one per account. I’ve done it with Anakin last year. My wife and I can order one each. You can’t have someone pick it up you unless it’s under their account name.

Ok, thanks for the info. Figured that was the case. I was hoping if you had the receipt and put it under the pick-up
person's name you could do it that way. Oh well.

Ok, thanks for the info. Figured that was the case. I was hoping if you had the receipt and put it under the pick-up
person's name you could do it that way. Oh well.

Just have person create an account and buy it. Then you pay them.

Last year I thought you could just walk up and buy Anakin; they're doing it different and need to 'order' it before going?

Last year I thought you could just walk up and buy Anakin; they're doing it different and need to 'order' it before going?

No it was exactly the same way with DS Anakin. Pre-order on the site to pick up at the con. If I remember correctly, you couldn't purchase him there was ONLY for pickup.

Do you all think this one will sell out in the preorder stage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not for pre-order. Tomorrow is for con attendees only. Whatever stock is left will be for online orders after the Con. If you aren’t attending or know anyone who is, don’t bother ordering tomorrow.

Sideshow doesnt seem too explicit in instructions for these SDCC-only orders. Mattel was pretty cut-and-dry for their preorders

Sideshow doesnt seem too explicit in instructions for these SDCC-only orders. Mattel was pretty cut-and-dry for their preorders

this is from their page:

"Hot Toys presents the Neon Tech Iron Man 2.0 Sixth Scale Figure – a 2019 SDCC Exclusive through Sideshow! This Marvel inspired collectible will be available for those attending SDCC 2019 to pick up directly at the Sideshow booth #1929 during the con."

this is from their page:

"Hot Toys presents the Neon Tech Iron Man 2.0 Sixth Scale Figure – a 2019 SDCC Exclusive through Sideshow! This Marvel inspired collectible will be available for those attending SDCC 2019 to pick up directly at the Sideshow booth #1929 during the con."

Mattel said you must print out order confirmation, you must have photo ID, your name must match order confirmation, photo ID and SDCC badge.

Mattel said you must print out order confirmation, you must have photo ID, your name must match order confirmation, photo ID and SDCC badge.

same with SS, at least last year with anakin. You show them your stuff, they look on the list find your name and cross it off.

man, im sitting here at work on my lunch break saying please go live now when im on break...

I remember for first neon tech the wait wasn't so long, the site crashed but then, it was fast to buy it.

I hope they do the same for regular selling.

I remember for first neon tech the wait wasn't so long, the site crashed but then, it was fast to buy it.

I hope they do the same for regular selling.

yeah Anakin last year was pretty quick and painless (since its only a subset of folks that can go to the con to pick him up)

Neon crashed the site before when it was open to general public. So hopefully its more like anakin than the 1.0 neon haha.

Back