Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

Let's hope it doesn't sell out too quickly as an owner of the v.1 neon, would love this to go with it.
Come to think of it, they should add a new line of neon Iron Men to MK1-MK7.

Well stumbled across a review for this today and I really hope sideshow has extras as an owner of the first. https://youtu.be/xz-TWRC9ZfA
What light are we suppose to use this time? UV again? Is it me or the UV light against the yellow feels weird... also the reviewer of the video forgot to turn of the lights.
It feels like it's looks better without any light at all, just plain with the yellow stripes :)

66384065_2910922302314067_5933499810505031680_n.jpg

I think it looks a lot better than the Neon Tech Mark IV

Looks better than the 1st Neon Tech without the UV lights but the 1st looks better with the UV lights. Love the IM figures and I'll try to get it but i will not lose sleep if i don't

I don't like the yellow color they chose, looks a lot like mustard!

Torn between keeping this because I love the mark 6 or using it to get an armor I want more. Problem is if I keep it I know I'm going to want to track down the neon tech 1.0 :lol

This one does look pretty sweet.

Love this look. Really hope they reopen orders.

Pre-order just went up last 2 days in Indonesia for this. USD490 guaranteed (but limited slot). Manage to place my order, looking at a Q4 ETD.

I do think this will drive interest up for the Neon Tech 1.0 as people will want to pair the duo up. Pic below from toysvenom over on IG.

Neon Tech.jpg

Does anyone have any idea of when this will go up on SSC (if there is remaining stock after SDCC) ?

I’m going to try to score at the show. I think they let people walk right up to buy the Anakin without preorders. They want to bring in new customers who aren’t aware of exclusives.

I’m going to try to score at the show. I think they let people walk right up to buy the Anakin without preorders. They want to bring in new customers who aren’t aware of exclusives.
Oh, snag one for me too :clap

Does anyone have any idea of when this will go up on SSC (if there is remaining stock after SDCC) ?

I think 1.0 went up a week or so after.

I'm not sure my memory is perfect on this, but last year was very different than this year.

I think 1.0 was originally not going to be available through Sideshow. Then, they announced a limited amount would be available at NYCC in October where you could get a card with a code that allowed you to order it through Sideshow. NYCC was Oct 4-6, 2018 and NT 1.0 when up for PO Oct 5th. And I think it sold out quickly.

Again, my memory may not be perfect, but it happened something like that.

I'm not sure my memory is perfect on this, but last year was very different than this year.

I think 1.0 was originally not going to be available through Sideshow. Then, they announced a limited amount would be available at NYCC in October where you could get a card with a code that allowed you to order it through Sideshow. NYCC was Oct 4-6, 2018 and NT 1.0 when up for PO Oct 5th. And I think it sold out quickly.

Again, my memory may not be perfect, but it happened something like that.

Yeah, codes given that only worked for that day, then a limited run on the website, which subsequently crashed and I think it was sold out within an hour or so.

Yeah, codes given that only worked for that day, then a limited run on the website, which subsequently crashed and I think it was sold out within an hour or so.

This is the correct recollection. I got mine during the great site crash of 2018! Actually, after so many attempts, i had to order it without the payment plan just to be sure to get one. Afterwards, I contacted SSC and they let me put it on plan because of the crashing fiasco. Be prepared for the same thing this year.

Justin's review of the 2.0. Unfortunately he didn't put it under a UV ight which was the reason I was waiting for his review as being a 1.0 owner. https://youtu.be/11tiO30ZUNM

Justin really rips the figure. Surprisingly a lot of the figure isn't painted/clear-coated, just molded black plastic.

Back