1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine fresh X-Ray images.

YeIftLhGaUA.jpg

On the left - Mark 46 and Civil War WM MK3
On the right - War Machine MK1 and MK47

You forgot to included Tony's Xray :lol

Someone else did a X-ray with a MK1 a while back and i wish i had seen it before because you could see all the screws which would have made life soooo much easier when i ripped mine apart.

Someone else did a X-ray with a MK1 a while back and i wish i had seen it before because you could see all the screws which would have made life soooo much easier when i ripped mine apart.

Yeah, that's mine previous shot ;)

About this and previous picture, I live in Moscow,RU

and always when you use subway - you should take your bags/boxes or etc and give to special inspector for X-Ray.

Wow, cool! Thanks for taking these. So pretty much all the die cast are in the legs and torso. Kinda wish the helmets were DC too.

No diecast in the Torso on the Mark 1 and i would guess the others. It's just a thin square piece of aluminum to attach electronics to that's why did not mention it before.

The body that they used for the War Machine MK2, Patriot and Hot Rod had DC on the torso.

Just stopping by to say both the X-ray photos and the diorama photo are awesome. Well done. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just realized that the helmet's widow's peak area is inaccurate (it gets too wide moving toward the top and rounded). It has the same helmet as the VI, why couldn't they just use that one? :(

Superhero-Iron-Man-in-The-Avengers_1920x1080.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Avengers-2012-steve-and-tony-34894585-500-281.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hot-Toys-Diecast-Iron-Man-Mark-VII-010.jpg

Mark VI
d6290b19-9106-46c5-aa51-2e112a24879e.jpg

Mark IV
Iron-Man-2-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-Suit-up-Gantry-Hot-Toys-Action-Figure-Pic-19.jpg

6293fbfa1d7ca7b50aebd3461c49b2cb.jpg

085f431b9f183e5777aa8dc19d8183f5.jpg

Minor-ish nitpick I know, but I couldn't get over it since Dave W pointed out a similar issued in the 1/4 Mark III thread :lol

Mark VI still stands at the top (for me anyway).

Last edited:
This is actually accurate to the prop. The model that the Marvel Vis Dev team did and later passed on to Legacy FX has that wider widows peak but it must have changed back during VFX (maybe because that bit was already done from previous films?). That's why the SS 1:1 bust and Legendary scale has it too.

usy3yge2.jpg
400190-iron-man-mark-vii-014.jpg
droidsforsale-iron-man-mark-vii-turnaround.jpg

Oh wow thanks for that Dave! I believe it's present on the original plastic Mark VII too IIRC, I'll have to check mine.

I guess it IS accurate in a sense then, as it's accurate to the original prop, though not what we ended up with on screen.

Personally I think the prop's helmet looks better than what was presented onscreen, so I actually like the accuracy/inaccuracy (whichever way you choose to look at it) of the figures.

That's the problem with fantasy, not enough reality.
Even within the multiple formats of the same universe, there are inaccuracies and discrepancies. There is no one true accurate representation.
Whoda thunk it?

This massive bust at my LCS appears to have the same faceplate shape as the prop:
e12a1ca5db4b0744f0f5e95a02f48bff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even notice until I read all of this, but I kinda prefer the wider widows peak. It sets it apart from Mark 6 just a little more.

Back