1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think the figure on display is a final production piece? It's already waitlisted on SS (the exclusive) and the release date in the US is Oct-Dec this year...

67480608_10217302577933746_6301386363820310528_n.jpg

66958608_10217302577493735_4444438127905341440_n.jpg

What are those blue-spotted bands on his wrists? Never noticed those before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's always something with HT, they fix one thing (the helmet) and break another. The rib section shouldn't have a thin gold strip running from the armpit down to the abs. The proto never had it or the original but this does.

There's always something with HT, they fix one thing (the helmet) and break another. The rib section shouldn't have a thin gold strip running from the armpit down to the abs. The proto never had it or the original but this does.

Yeah, noticed that as well.

I see those gold lines on the proto too, but I think the lighting is just hitting it a lot more here. And they are there in the movie, but really subtle.

View attachment 461433

I don’t think so, it’s the right shape but I don’t believe it’s supposed to be so noticeable. There’s definitely a difference between this and the prototype with those lines, either the model or the paint. Hopefully it’s fixed before release.

I don’t think so, it’s the right shape but I don’t believe it’s supposed to be so noticeable. There’s definitely a difference between this and the prototype with those lines, either the model or the paint. Hopefully it’s fixed before release.

Unfortunately that's not happening. This figure is done...only a matter of days before it is officially released!

goldline.jpg
You can see the gold strip clearly here, but it looks as if its only on the side-facing panel of the torso, as opposed to facing forwards like how it is presented on the HT figure.

Where did you get that from?

The fact that WM Mk IV is already released even though it was slated for Jan-Mar 2020 release.

And IM Mk VII is slated for Oct-Dec 2019...sooooo just making an educated guess.

While it's not confirmed that the Mk VII is 100% complete, I'd say at this point in time it pretty much is.

The fact that WM Mk IV is already released even though it was slated for Jan-Mar 2020 release.

And IM Mk VII is slated for Oct-Dec 2019...sooooo just making an educated guess.

While it's not confirmed that the Mk VII is 100% complete, I'd say at this point in time it pretty much is.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Still can’t confirm yet though. WM still hasn’t come out for the US, and Black Panther was late after it released in HK.

Yup. The stripes are supposed to be there, just way too pronounced on the SDCC model.

Seems like they've changed to a coating that similar to the one they uses on the quarter scale ironman figures.

Back