1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what happened with the opening shell from the early part of Iron Man 3..

I wonder what happened with the opening shell from the early part of Iron Man 3..

It was never produced. I saw it a couple years ago at STGCC and even though I own 95% of the IM figures, I honestly thought the plastic “statue” looked kinda bad. And really the best look was from the back where you could see the internals and blue LEDs though, the details were pretty plain In my opinion.

I’d still buy it :lol

I was thinking they might pull us in with close to $450 price anyway, then hit everyone up with the expansion 'pod' for another $100.

Good call, especially if it includes the BD parts. This is definitely going to be a big release as it’s most likely the MMS500 plus diecast. I wish they would make it a DX but diecast is a form of DX “from a certain point of view” :lol

SS has always done a 20-25% markup on HT. The price increases have to do with the ever increasing labor costs in China.

So did the cost of manufacturing..

I was not saying HT did not have a reason for raising prices. The cost of labor on average is up 67% in the last seven years. I would think that the labor cost is much higher for HT as they want the best people.

I was not saying HT did not have a reason for raising prices. The cost of labor on average is up 67% in the last seven years. I would think that the labor cost is much higher for HT as they want the best people.

Oh for sure man, I know that you know what’s going on. I just wanted to make people aware of what’s going on with China.

The mark 7 plastic was my 4th hot toy figure. Been looking to sell him cause he's got a defective face plate. Not a chance ill move him once this is revealed. Maybe ill sell him anyway and pay the difference and get this. If the Tony head is better might be worth it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

The mark 7 plastic was my 4th hot toy figure. Been looking to sell him cause he's got a defective face plate. Not a chance ill move him once this is revealed. Maybe ill sell him anyway and pay the difference and get this. If the Tony head is better might be worth it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Maybe! Hit me up after the reveal, I’m always looking for parts.

D00852A1-D66E-4707-8360-2F5FA1EEA8E8.jpeg

He’s up on HT Facebook!

Back