Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would have been my response as well. There are perks to buying pre-owned on eBay, as you generally get to see the figure you’d be getting before getting it, so you know what to expect.

Exactly. The only downside to waiting for ebay to get clean available Leias is that the non-dot edition size is shrinking fast.

This would have been my response as well. There are perks to buying pre-owned on eBay, as you generally get to see the figure you’d be getting before getting it, so you know what to expect.
The bad thing with eBay though is if there is an issue it can be a pain to exchange.

Also received mine today with no dots!! Yeah!!

I did pull off one of her side hair pieces when I was removing the plastic covering her face. Glued it back on though so no big deal. Really great sculpt on this figure.

Really wish HT would have offered a deluxe with second head, shoes, hands, and blaster for Bespin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The two Leia figures I think would be difficult to choose from if you only wanted one. Both have trade offs.

The sculpt of the ANH figure I feel is stronger, but the dress really holds it back. It's not a bother to me personally to where it's not display worthy, but it is way off. The outfit on this one is better than the ANH one, but the sculpt isn't quite as good as the ANH one.

ANH is more iconic I think, but I like ESB better as a film. So I went with both. :lol

These are the only two Leias I'll stick with though. Will pass on TLJ Leia and the inevitable RotJ Leia.

Yeah, I have a New Hope Leia and thought,"this one is amazing. I don't need a billion Leias", but the prototype for Hoth was incredible so I preordered anyway and now it's just....fine, not great but fine and THEN there's this dot thing which seems random and with so many others I have on order and many others I still want to order I decided to let this one go. I like the character and the outfit variety enough that I may do a second Leia but I'm letting this one go. But you never know, if I have a sudden influx of cash I may get her anyway. There's just SO MUCH out right now or about to be announced that every dollar counts.

The two Leia figures I think would be difficult to choose from if you only wanted one. Both have trade offs.

The sculpt of the ANH figure I feel is stronger, but the dress really holds it back. It's not a bother to me personally to where it's not display worthy, but it is way off. The outfit on this one is better than the ANH one, but the sculpt isn't quite as good as the ANH one.

ANH is more iconic I think, but I like ESB better as a film. So I went with both. :lol

These are the only two Leias I'll stick with though. Will pass on TLJ Leia and the inevitable RotJ Leia.

I don't get what you people are smoking! I didn't bother with ANH Leia because I thought that likeness was shocking! To me this figure 100% nailed it. Ok, the final product wasn't as wow as the prototype but it's still pretty close.

This one landed today...no spots...got it from sideshow and it shipped out of Hong Kong.

Very nice figure.

Now they need to do a deluxe of Leia in her Bespin dress...include the jumpsuit and some boots..

...they wouldn't even need to alter the sculpt much. Just alter her hair :pray:

Maybe you want to check under the button strip. It's where the darkest spots were hidden on mine and I discovered them when I lifted the fabric a bit.

carrei.JPG

Got worshipfullness yesterday, not sure if final pose but i am digging it...IMG_4254.JPGIMG_4253.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s one to be careful with if it hasn’t already been mentioned.. There is the standard layer of plastic around Leia’s head and then a second sticky layer wrapped around her face. The hair that drops around her ears is threaded through the sticky plastic at her face . Be very careful when you take it off or you will pull off the hair. It’s just a little plastic piece that they glued on but it’s a pain to get back as it’s soooo tiny.....

Last edited:
Back