Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks amazing. This will be THE Leia figure for my collection.

Re: HOT TOYS 1/6 Princess Leia - Empire Strikes Back

Lots of prayers have been answered and lots of dreams have come true with this one. Looks fantastic!!! :clap:clap:clap

Looks great overall. Reminds me of the scenes on the Falcon with Han. Wish they would have included an extra head/swap out hairpiece for her hair on Bespin so you could have both looks. Hopefully an ESB Han is on the horizon.

In absolute agreement!
In terms of SW, Carrie Fisher was at her most beautiful in ESB and HT have captured that entirely.
OMG this figure looks fantastic. WOW.
Day 1 pre-order.

Yep, I've always thought Carrie was at her finest in ESB. As much as I'm loving this figure, I'm hoping we get her in the Bespin escape costume, which is a slight variant on this one.

Fantastic looking figure. I keep telling myself that I was only sticking to figures from Star Wars. The only other being Jedi Luke. but this looks great. I may be dipping into Empire now too.

Not getting , but just because I am Limiting my SW picks.

Another Leia home run, her outfit does look a bit frumpy but other wise spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed Hot Toys suit 'zips' up on the wrong side.

18238518_10154450610057344_3319159104005667077_o.jpg

18199237_10154450608612344_7391117507469957358_n.jpg

tumblr_niw6lx7gZo1tg9gcwo1_r1_1280.jpg

Princess-Leia-wearing-a-Hoth-snowsuit.jpg

nRUND3T.png

Yep, I've always thought Carrie was at her finest in ESB. As much as I'm loving this figure, I'm hoping we get her in the Bespin escape costume, which is a slight variant on this one.

I would have been awesome if it came with two hair pieces for the hoth and Bespin escape styles.

She's a thing of beauty! The likeness is insane! She's gonna sell out fast!

Nice! Now make a deluxe version with an extra head sculpt, white ankle boots and an E-11 to make this......

syrv38.jpg

Not my favorite look, but I'd buy it. Beats a a cardboard backdrop.
Nah, they're saving that for the "movie promo edition" that will come out later this year, and sell out in about half an hour.

Beautiful figure. But it goes against my collecting code. A code that has kept me away from bankruptcy and divorce. :lol

Hey Guys, One Sixth Society did a quick write up about the Empire Strikes Back Princess Leia Figure, the Article literally covers everything and anything you want to know. Hope you check it out when you can. Thanks!
I wanted to know if the ESB Leia figure features a pinup tattoo of Chewbacca on her butt.

So no, your vague article did not "literally" cover "everything and anything you wanted to know."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is the Leia I've been waiting for!

But truly disappointed that they didn't include the Bespin hair and boots! :mad:

Man, very excited about this one and the figure looks stunning. Seriously the best Leia in any scale.

This is the Leia I've been waiting for!

But truly disappointed that they didn't include the Bespin hair and boots! :mad:

Totally, that bun in back could have been a magnetic piece and then you'd just swap them out. I'd pay extra for those options.

I assume if there isn't a Deluxe version with both some enterprising sculptor will take care of this. I assume the bun on the HT figure is molded separately, so might be a matter of prying one off and making it swappable.

My heroines detolf is just about full, may be time to get another and just make it double wide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Very impressed with the sculpt, they nailed it. Will probably get one as I got in the ANH Leia at the 11th hr just before she sold out. I actually received my ANH Leia in the mail on the day Carrie had her heart attack on the plane.

Looks great, hope they make the clothes more form fitting similar to the movie. Yeah the extra head piece for the cloud city look would have been great

Back