Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic, Earthprimej! Love the lighting. You captured the Bespin lighting perfectly.

I do agree that the blank stare looks more like the scene where she is receiving Luke's Force-plea for help, as he dangles from the weather vane.

Great pic, Earthprimej! Love the lighting. You captured the Bespin lighting perfectly.

I do agree that the blank stare looks more like the scene where she is receiving Luke's Force-plea for help, as he dangles from the weather vane.

That’s true! I never thought of that. I guess that’s where the Cloud City version would have come in handy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey All! Long-time follower, first time poster. I just received her today and I can see why some feel like the figure is underwhelming, even though I’m glad to have her in my collection. For me, the tailoring is great (minus the QC issue with ink dots), but the eyes do look too glossed-over. I find that the only shots I can get that I like are when her eyes are in shadow (to take focus away from that grayish glasses-eyed look).

Also, I had minor dotting but risked it by using a bit of Tide to Go and wiped it with water after. Thanks to everyone for keeping me entertained and informed!

31a968cac9134e9659d61a32d3874f33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shot & welcome

Nice pic. Never understood why some people loathe it. Sure it has its shortcomings as I've always mentioned, but it's pretty good for being a relatively basic figure.

You took off the neck plastic.:horror:lol

And pulled up the head.

Just a wee bit actually. She does look better with a little neck showing.

Nice pic. Never understood why some people loathe it. Sure it has its shortcomings as I've always mentioned, but it's pretty good for being a relatively basic figure.

Solid figure overall, very natural looking and realistic from afar. I love the goggles. Gun's a bit goofy in hand, at least the way I have it -- has no weight. Need to repose.

Great selection of right hands... none for left gloved hands. Really weird.

But I like the "tools". Maybe the better pose is as if she's been working on the Falcon.

Yeah, this one is a bit hard to find the right pose for me. I never even touched the accessories on mine; don't think I even took them out of the box. :lol

Right now I just have her with her hands behind her back.

If I do pose her with any of the accessories, I'd probably go with the goggles and the torch, working on the Falcon. Both the inaccurate breather mask and the blaster (that she never used as far as I'm aware of) would look too goofy to me.

Just a wee bit actually. She does look better with a little neck showing.

Solid figure overall, very natural looking and realistic from afar. I love the goggles. Gun's a bit goofy in hand, at least the way I have it -- has no weight. Need to repose.

Great selection of right hands... none for left gloved hands. Really weird.

But I like the "tools". Maybe the better pose is as if she's been working on the Falcon.

The gun needs some matte clear - the super shininess makes it very hasbro looking. It's an inaccurate sculpt, but the shiny aspect is mostly what hurts it.

I wish someone would do a welder/mask pose - interested to see. I'm really happy with my hands-on-hips pose and don't want to break it just to try the accessories. Tarkin's prostate check finger is now in use on my Han Bespin next to Leia, so I'm very happy with the display right now.

Good use for the finger -- the Ford finger.

I do want to try Leia in a work pose... but sun's going down, big guy....

Yeah, its an old man hand but you can't really see it. What's great is it's a left hand pointer (usually they are right) so it's accurate to the Leia/Han Hoth argue scene.

And simply refuse daylight saving. Strange concept.:dunno

She just arrived at Popcultcha. Hopefully they let me pick it up in store tomorrow, and she's not in a warehouse somewhere packed away for the weekend.

She looks great in everyone's pics. I don't see what there is to be disappointed about. Basic, sure, but we all knew that. I even think the sculpt is a reasonable and expected drop from the proto. Can't wait to grab her and the Tarkin/Vader set Saturday!

I won’t have mine for quite a while still and every time I come in here it makes me want to go ahead and pay her off. But I’m trying to be smart and get through the payments.

was intent on gettin this when it was announced then when it was released i kinda lost interest but i feel the pull again, this is my fav look for Leia.

do i need to contact retailer and ask if they had any probs with the spots issue before ordering, ask them to check stock maybe?

do not want that hassle. for those that did get with spots via US distribution how did SS handle it? send you new body sans hands head and feet ask you to destroy spotted one? cuz outfit as i read is hard to remove.

or its not that wide spread with US release and i need to settle the **** down :lol

Back