Hot Toys 1/6 figure Black Adam (Deluxe) + Golden Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Releasing tomorrow apparently. Time to finish the story of Black Adam.
That would put HT over about half of the releases that they had in their late 2023 "coming soon" pic.

That being said...not sure I believe that is happening during Chinese New Year so I will need to see it for myself.

That would put HT over about half of the releases that they had in their late 2023 "coming soon" pic.

That being said...not sure I believe that is happening during Chinese New Year so I will need to see it for myself.
Maybe it's a ToysWonderland style 'tomorrow' ?

Many thanks.

Hmm. Isn't that the same sketchy website Justin's Collectibles has recently promoted since disowning TW? Or is that "Pop Collectibles"? I can't keep up with all these "pop" website names. It's ridiculous.

Whats the track record of this vendor? Reliable?

I'm in the US.

Their website looks like cancer. Lime green cancer. 🤷
Popcultcha is in Australia. Very reliable. I'm in the U.S. and I've bought from them on occasion. Note that their website prices include Australian taxes, but it will get subtracted once you add the item to your cart and then change your shipping location to the U.S.. As I recall it's also better to use a credit card rather than PayPal, otherwise you'll get hit with an extra fee.

p.s. - To get an accurate estimate of your cost look at their prices in AUD and then check the latest exchange rate. Their site isn't always up-to-date on the current rates so what it shows in USD may not be accurate.

Popcultcha is in Australia. Very reliable. I'm in the U.S. and I've bought from them on occasion. Note that their website prices include Australian taxes, but it will get subtracted once you add the item to your cart and then change your shipping location to the U.S.. As I recall it's also better to use a credit card rather than PayPal, otherwise you'll get hit with an extra fee.

p.s. - To get an accurate estimate of your cost look at their prices in AUD and then check the latest exchange rate. Their site isn't always up-to-date on the current rates so what it shows in USD may not be accurate.
Very much appreciate the reply. Helps a lot. It's PayPal or nothing for me so, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks again man.

Fb has pics of boxes At Secret Base that looked legit.
I wonder how many cancellations there were after James Gunn decided to reboot Dc.

I put myself on Waitlist at Timewalker.

The movie was mediocre at best but as a Rock fan, want to add this figure to my collection. Same with Peacemaker, got it mainly for John Cena.

I wonder how many cancellations there were after James Gunn decided to reboot Dc.

I put myself on Waitlist at Timewalker.

The movie was mediocre at best but as a Rock fan, want to add this figure to my collection. Same with Peacemaker, got it mainly for John Cena.
I hope your waitlist converts!

Yeah, Timewalker is great!

the sculpt in the production version looks pretty spot on - even an improvement in my opinion

Blogger photos are out, still part of me that wants this

428417302_793082929522388_5104236267065513684_n.jpg
428336470_793085232855491_2781206655219683337_n.jpg
428462459_793085116188836_5813034052649369928_n.jpg

I didn’t see the movie yet, but I wish they gave him pointy ears

Im a fan of the comic character and look, not sure if this hits that mark for me or not.

Looks amazing tho

Back