1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a black Captain Marvel? I only know Ms. Marvel and the white blonde from the last few years.

The oppression olympics… The struggle is real. :slap

Remember when we used to watch these to be entertained and not "activism" "empowerment" "oppressive"?

I remember when this forum was for discussing collectibles. Please stop discussing this stuff here.

c864dc8e-c139-49f7-83f5-f6eeefd9d428.jpg

So in this pic of the helmeted head, I notice that the unlit hair is still brown (not sure how they're getting it to light up so bright yellow). Does anyone know if it's 2 different hair pieces? Also, the eyes are white in the non-lit pic, but I've heard someone mention that they appear black when unlit. Anyone got any pics?

View attachment 447665

So in this pic of the helmeted head, I notice that the unlit hair is still brown (not sure how they're getting it to light up so bright yellow). Does anyone know if it's 2 different hair pieces? Also, the eyes are white in the non-lit pic, but I've heard someone mention that they appear black when unlit. Anyone got any pics?

Its two different pieces....

Finally saw the movie a second time... and still just thought it was okay. I was hoping I'd enjoy it a lot more but the story still fell a bit flat for me, and just didn't have that energy that I'm used to with these Marvel movies. Although judging by the chaotic and poorly shot action scenes, I think a lot of that might be due to the directing.

I still really want the figure though.

Someone please burn this thread to the ground so that we can start over and actually talk about the figure.

View attachment 447665

d8123b2502907efeeca8f37e302f5992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they'd add a swap out feature to the helmeted head so we could replicate the force field look over the lower half of her face. Granted, she didn't seem to need it once she unlocked her full powers, but it would still look pretty cool. If not, maybe we'll get it as part of the Kree suit Con exclusive everyone thinks might happen.

CM Helmet.jpg

Well looks like the material is following the footsteps of the IW Iron Spider HT . Which means, probably limited leg articulation and creasing issues again :lecture

Hopefully they will adjust the material to be more suited for posing in the production piece :pray:

I wish they'd add a swap out feature to the helmeted head so we could replicate the force field look over the lower half of her face. Granted, she didn't seem to need it once she unlocked her full powers, but it would still look pretty cool. If not, maybe we'll get it as part of the Kree suit Con exclusive everyone thinks might happen.

View attachment 447722

I would not be surprised if they will do that for the Kree suit to help sell the figure. Although I will be tempted to get that version of the figure even without major differences to the original version, I will be more inclined to buy if the Kree suit offers something different.

I wonder if there are any changes to her suit for AEG , but we know HT will probably make a AEG Marvel version just to make money off of us :slap

Back