1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this guy :yess:
IMG_2245-01.jpg

If Vader really does miraculously appear in the next few weeks, and nothing comes from BBTS, then maybe we'd be better off cancelling BBTS and reordering Fett and Vader at Timewalker -- free shipping for the two together.

I hate that its gotten to the point that I actually have to consider such nonsense.

If Vader really does miraculously appear in the next few weeks, and nothing comes from BBTS, then maybe we'd be better off cancelling BBTS and reordering Fett and Vader at Timewalker -- free shipping for the two together.

I hate that its gotten to the point that I actually have to consider such nonsense.

[emoji848] hmmm...you are in LA. I’m in Socal too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been examining mine for the last few hours. So much done right. So much done wrong.

Disrobing the figure now. The fat suit is literally giving me fits!

Been examining mine for the last few hours. So much done right. So much done wrong.

Disrobing the figure now. The fat suit is literally giving me fits!

Hopefully, I can (vicariously) experience this through you, so I can bypass that frustration when I dissect mine.

Since I’ve customized so many of these Fetts by now, I’ve got it down cold. I don’t even need to fully disrobe the figure anymore. What I meant by it giving me fits is that the fat suit adds sooooo much bulk. I don’t normally like to tear figures up immediately. But the fat suit was/is really holding this figure back.

Since I’ve customized so many of these Fetts by now, I’ve got it down cold. I don’t even need to fully disrobe the figure anymore. What I meant by it giving me fits is that the fat suit adds sooooo much bulk. I don’t normally like to tear figures up immediately. But the fat suit was/is really holding this figure back.

Yeah...I plan on removing the fat suit. All of my test fittings, so far, show that it’s not needed. We’ll see.
And thanks for the compliment, regarding my custom. I still never got around to repainting/detailing the bucket. Was hoping HT would make that unnecessary.

Yeah...I plan on removing the fat suit. All of my test fittings, so far, show that it’s not needed. We’ll see.
And thanks for the compliment, regarding my custom. I still never got around to repainting/detailing the bucket. Was hoping HT would make that unnecessary.

Your custom got the body proportions...just perfect. Post up a pic! I would, but since the whole Photobucket thing, I still don’t have a home for posting pics. What do you use?

Anyways, the key thing about Boba Fett, whether played by Bulloch or most of the others....is skinniness. The suit has to hang on him a bit. I did a custom ESB using a ton of parts from everywhere (with repaints and mods), and a custom RotJ, also, and the single mod that made them ‘pop’ was replacing the body.

I was able to buy several of the HT Boba Fett RotJ bodies online, but they were all too ‘Adonis-like’. When I put the uniform onto the ‘skinny’ body, that’s when they jumped to life, for me. I forget what TTM number it is (I wanna say TTM22?), but it’s the same body that Ichabod Crane came with. I really wanna post some pics lol!

I will say...the helmet shape is a welcome do-over. Still not correct, but far better than the first HT helmet. The best helmet so far is still the Marmit, although it has plenty of problems, as well.

Your custom got the body proportions...just perfect. Post up a pic! I would, but since the whole Photobucket thing, I still don’t have a home for posting pics. What do you use?

Anyways, the key thing about Boba Fett, whether played by Bulloch or most of the others....is skinniness. The suit has to hang on him a bit. I did a custom ESB using a ton of parts from everywhere (with repaints and mods), and a custom RotJ, also, and the single mod that made them ‘pop’ was replacing the body.

I was able to buy several of the HT Boba Fett RotJ bodies online, but they were all too ‘Adonis-like’. When I put the uniform onto the ‘skinny’ body, that’s when they jumped to life, for me. I forget what TTM number it is (I wanna say TTM22?), but it’s the same body that Ichabod Crane came with. I really wanna post some pics lol!

I will say...the helmet shape is a welcome do-over. Still not correct, but far better than the first HT helmet. The best helmet so far is still the Marmit, although it has plenty of problems, as well.

I’ve constructed a custom body for the HT Fett for the exact reasons you mention. I’ll eventually post the details in the HT Fett Modification thread.
As for photos, I just upload them from my hard drive or phone, using the picture function via Tapatalk. Here’s the ‘ol custom. I may be borrowing a part or 2 from it, but will take comparison pics with the HT stock first.
121c5f18256432a2fde216a3c45da322.jpg
78830b894e65ee0f9ee7eebeb3f75750.jpg

I’ve constructed a custom body for the HT Fett for the exact reasons you mention. I’ll eventually post the details in the HT Fett Modification thread.
As for photos, I just upload them from my hard drive or phone, using the picture function via Tapatalk. Here’s the ‘ol custom. I may be borrowing a part or 2 from it, but will take comparison pics with the HT stock first.
121c5f18256432a2fde216a3c45da322.jpg
78830b894e65ee0f9ee7eebeb3f75750.jpg

There it is...looks like a man in a suit.

FAR superior to most of the ‘official’ figures.

Still.

Back