1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can upload directly from your computer or via Tapatalk. Both have image icons that allow you to upload directly to SSF.

I want to post pics directly from imgur. Like I used to do back in the day with PhotoBucket.

I feel so old lol

91imo7i.jpg

I do like the look of the white proto but I still don’t see anything in the animated one that interests me.

I’ve constructed a custom body for the HT Fett for the exact reasons you mention. I’ll eventually post the details in the HT Fett Modification thread.
As for photos, I just upload them from my hard drive or phone, using the picture function via Tapatalk. Here’s the ‘ol custom. I may be borrowing a part or 2 from it, but will take comparison pics with the HT stock first.
121c5f18256432a2fde216a3c45da322.jpg
78830b894e65ee0f9ee7eebeb3f75750.jpg

That looks awesome! Is that the stock Medicom ESB Helmet? Looks great;)

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I did order the Deluxe Hot Toys ESB, not here yet, but about 2 weeks ago I scored one of the new Helmets on Ebay. Here is a pic of the HT ESB Helmet on my SS v2 Fett...he is completely stock except for the new helmet...I haven't even really futzed around with him...I think it actually looks pretty good, thoughts?BobaSideRight.jpg

Nice!
Those are great paint jobs on your Medicom and Hot Toys customs. What color did you use on converting the HT bucket? Or did you have to mix your own?

Damn it...I had a chance to buy a Medicom ESB loose fett fro about $40.00 a month ago...I should have! Love you Fetts. Based on the above pic the Medicom helmet is the best...even better than the new Hot Toys ESB helmet. Any chance you want to sell me a helmet? Lols, jk...no buts seriously;) Great collection.

I’m pretty sure that’s the marmit Fett helmet.
3de076fd693b028223872e3576a32ed7.jpg

89863a9c766911d6ca3ce6d0c8737f18.jpg

Oh man, looks you are correct. I like the slightly larger scale of the Marmet helmet compared to the Medicom, BUT, in this pick, I like the shape of the Medicom ESB helmet much more. Need to find me one of these.

how do you post pics? It’s not the same as PhotoBucket used to be.
You have to click on 'full site' at the bottom of a page first. Then when you go to reply, you'll see this pic icon. On my phone, I click on 'documents' to retrieve pics, then go to gallery. Here's some screenshots to guide you:
Screenshot_2018-08-11-19-10-49.jpg
Screenshot_2018-08-11-19-11-15.jpg

You have to click on 'full site' at the bottom of a page first. Then when you go to reply, you'll see this pic icon. On my phone, I click on 'documents' to retrieve pics, then go to gallery. Here's some screenshots to guide you:
View attachment 422643
View attachment 422644

Thank you, kindly, chalor. I was able to figure out imgur. Not exactly the same method as PhotoBucket, but similar enough.

THANK YOU!

Thank you, kindly, chalor. I was able to figure out imgur. Not exactly the same method as PhotoBucket, but similar enough.

THANK YOU!
😉 I work 3rd, so by the time I'm replying to people, it's almost the end of their day. So always late to the party with replies. Anyways, glad you got imgur working.

Back