1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx Matrix69 love your scene shots and thank you for the comparison shots.

Btw is that Vader you use on the bridge shot your special custom or straight out of the box? ie. this one

bee94d7082b07894272249a5bd31d50e.jpg

Ps. Ta for your comment on the colours on the Mafex, it’s my custom paint using Humbrol 78 Cockpit green acrylic with a slight wash of Gamesworkshop Devlan Mud. I choose to try out this colour as a few customisers at the Dented Helmet used this on their ESB buckets. Others have used Testors Panzer Olive Green.

I found it closest to this...

23beebc511e45335c18a5f34c8e3b67d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Fett and Emperor on preorder. I think after that I might be done with HT. Yes increased price is a factor and my price of consideration is $219 only reason for Emperor preorder. Fett is a exception to replace my SS version. Im not feeling the collectors passion with $265+ figures anymore (ie. Dooku / Maul). But that’s just me…… Still enjoy the forums to see what is new.

I agree that as a whole the price for 1/6 figures has gotten out of hand, especially Hot Toys licensed figures...that said I did purchase the Deluxe ESB Fett, as I love the character. I'd purchase more HT if they were under $200.00. I remember circa 2009-2012 Toys City had awesome modern military figures selling around $95-$125...those days are gone:(

I called Sideshow today to see if my Fett would be shipping today since I was fully charged yesterday..and um, they told me they haven't arrived yet. She said that they're being held at the port waiting to go through customs and should arrive in the next few days. I brought up how I guess the people that said there's have shipped already are apparently mistaken. Sooo yeah, I guess I'm on there naughty list. There goes me getting mine in by next Thursday..oh well.
I was wondering what the hold up was. I was charged Tuesday as well, and still have not gotten a shipment notice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I called Sideshow today to see if my Fett would be shipping today since I was fully charged yesterday..and um, they told me they haven't arrived yet. She said that they're being held at the port waiting to go through customs and should arrive in the next few days. I brought up how I guess the people that said there's have shipped already are apparently mistaken. Sooo yeah, I guess I'm on there naughty list. There goes me getting mine in by next Thursday..oh well.

Well, that stinks! :mad:

Appreciate the report. I was wondering about this as well. It stinks but, it’s nice to have an explanation.

Sean

Like a lot of us on here I feel like the weakest point on this and the ROTJ version is the glove sculpts. I’ve just picked up some of these along with some DID bendy hands. I’m going to attempt to colour the gloves in the same colour and pattern as the screen used ones. They weren’t expensive at all so I thought I’d take a shot. If they work out they could look decent IMO.

Attachments

• 4E41B9BF-4F4D-41BE-8BF3-BCAA68AC5A05.jpg
    4E41B9BF-4F4D-41BE-8BF3-BCAA68AC5A05.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 271
Just got off the phone with Sideshow. They said their truck made it in this morning and many have already shipped, including mine. Tracking notices should go out tonight - figure should be here tomorrow.

Nice. Excited to see your take

Thanks, man. I’ve been quietly monitoring everyone’s posts here. And I’m pretty excited about it. I made a custom ESB Boba about a year ago. Curious to see how mine stands up.

Just got off the phone with Sideshow. They said their truck made it in this morning and many have already shipped, including mine. Tracking notices should go out tonight - figure should be here tomorrow.
NICE! Once mine ships, it'll be at least 7 days before arrival. They apparently use UPS Pony Express service for us on the East Coast.

NICE! Once mine ships, it'll be at least 7 days before arrival. They apparently use UPS Pony Express service for us on the East Coast.

Same! CT is a 7 day journey. Sometimes I call and pay for 2 day shipping if I think I’ll be out of town but it’s expensive. Hopefully I get my notice tonight.

I'm in Maryland and it only takes 5 days, not counting Sundays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back