1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve constructed a custom body for the HT Fett for the exact reasons you mention. I’ll eventually post the details in the HT Fett Modification thread.
As for photos, I just upload them from my hard drive or phone, using the picture function via Tapatalk. Here’s the ‘ol custom. I may be borrowing a part or 2 from it, but will take comparison pics with the HT stock first.
121c5f18256432a2fde216a3c45da322.jpg
78830b894e65ee0f9ee7eebeb3f75750.jpg

Ahh! Why must you do this to me?! Now I’m gonna have an even harder time trying to convince myself to get the Hot Toys one.

These pictures kill me. Look so good. My HT is going to look like a dollie in hand.... :(

So can someone explain why Fett's are shipping but BBTS and Timewalker don't have an update on their "early arrivals" yet? They still show Q1 2019.

Was this a small shipment from HT to SS and we must wait for more Fetts to arrive next month?

I’ve constructed a custom body for the HT Fett for the exact reasons you mention. I’ll eventually post the details in the HT Fett Modification thread.
As for photos, I just upload them from my hard drive or phone, using the picture function via Tapatalk. Here’s the ‘ol custom. I may be borrowing a part or 2 from it, but will take comparison pics with the HT stock first.
121c5f18256432a2fde216a3c45da322.jpg
78830b894e65ee0f9ee7eebeb3f75750.jpg

Is this the medicom suit on the mediccom body? Seen this before looks fricken spot on.

So can someone explain why Fett's are shipping but BBTS and Timewalker don't have an update on their "early arrivals" yet? They still show Q1 2019.

Was this a small shipment from HT to SS and we must wait for more Fetts to arrive next month?
Just wondering why not pay the extra money and order from Sideshow? I use to order from Steve over at Timewalker; but the extra amount of time I'd have to wait wasn't worth it. Plus, I love how Sideshow is the most hassle-free place to return orders. But from what I recall, it usually takes 2-3 extra weeks for Timewalker. And since people got shipping notifications Tuesday and Wednesday, and others got there's from the larger batch that arrived a few days later..it does appear this figure it's being shipped in smaller quantities compared to the norm.

Thanks. Good to know its going out.

Still no word from Timewalker or BBTS... guess Sideshow only has enough for direct customers. Might be a couple weeks more for me.

Just wondering why not pay the extra money and order from Sideshow? I use to order from Steve over at Timewalker; but the extra amount of time I'd have to wait wasn't worth it. Plus, I love how Sideshow is the most hassle-free place to return orders. But from what I recall, it usually takes 2-3 extra weeks for Timewalker. And since people got shipping notifications Tuesday and Wednesday, and others got there's from the larger batch that arrived a few days later..it does appear this figure it's being shipped in smaller quantities compared to the norm.

The shipping ($20) coupled with CA tax (another $24+) is just too much for figures near $300 as it is. I can wait a couple weeks to save $40-$50... problem is, lately, those couple weeks have turned into possibly several months.

With BBTS, I waited 3 months for Sparrow. But recently Yondu came within a week of expectation. It's really hard to know when the retailers are getting their shipments anymore.

Last edited:
I was billed yesterday for the Deluxe from SSC but I’ve had no notification about it... just a payment processed. Hopefully it’ll be sent out in the next few days but I’m in the U.K. so it’ll be down to DHL delivery although that’s normally pretty quick.

The shipping ($20) coupled with CA tax (another $24+) is just too much for figures near $300 as it is. I can wait a couple weeks to save $40-$50... problem is, lately, those couple weeks have turned into possibly several months.

With BBTS, I waited 3 months for Sparrow. But recently Yondu came within a week of expectation. It's really hard to know when the retailers are getting their shipments anymore.
Ouch! I forgot you live in California. Yeah, I'd be more inclined to wait a bit longer when taxes are involved. Yeah, It certainly use to be much more predictable when it came to other retailers getting their stock in. One really good thing about that, is the shipper being double boxed. My boxes tend to always be dinged up a bit when coming from SS....not to mention the mail carrier tends to leave packages in the direct sunlight/the rain. It's like they intentionally don't place them in the corner next to the front door where they're shielded from the elements.

Back