1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice to see that picture :) I bought a SSC Deluxe Vader with HT head. But the seller didn't rig the peg correctly, and the head falls down all the time :(

9bf817ec4c032c9be58350673099a725.jpg

7d5a91e77b5922eef2bef518d158f51c.jpg

deea2791fbb8456e2d9bb6b14d7ab9c0.jpg

You may need to get a different peg. I bought the helmet and it came with the original peg, which didn't work. I had to buy the Superman Man of Steel peg off ebay.

Now it works and I think the head fits perfectly on the SS body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d like to see pics from those who have switched the ROTJ body to something else, not sure I ever caught any of those posts in the other Fett thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need more pics of that Wolverine
I've derailed the topic a tad so when I clean my curios next week I'll PM you if you send me a message now to remind me. It's a mess. What you see there is without my upgrades but those upgrades need paint. That's the sideshow wolverine body. I have 2 of them my other custom I have not started.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just “caved” on the Timcent purchase. Actually saving $6 on SSC’s tax and shipping in California and getting it early!
Now just to see if they’ll convert my NRD to my Anakin DS PO 😏

I ordered the deluxe from timcent today too. Tired of waiting forever for stuff to release and the price was actually the same I would have paid ordering from sideshow. Hope to have it sometime next week, anyone know how long it takes for his shipments to get to the US? First time buying directly from Hong Kong, if this works out well I might keep going this route.

I ordered the deluxe from timcent today too. Tired of waiting forever for stuff to release and the price was actually the same I would have paid ordering from sideshow. Hope to have it sometime next week, anyone know how long it takes for his shipments to get to the US? First time buying directly from Hong Kong, if this works out well I might keep going this route.

When I saw his price and looked at my SSC acct. it was a few bucks cheaper so I said why the hell not. I ordered my Shadow Trooper from him with the free shipping option and still got it in 8 days. Really fast. I hope it’s still the same :)

How does one order from this timcent you speak of?

He is on eBay, his username is timcent88. Looks like he already sold through his first batch of the deluxe and slightly raised the price to $313 shipped after relisting. The regular version is available too for $254 shipped.

I really love this shot too.

That shot is the one that shows me the flare, length and detailing of the helmet is so much closer to the ESB movie version. We see so many photos of the helmet with the head slightly pointing down which exaggerates the angle at the bottom of the helmet that comes into the centre part of the 'T' visor.

Fett1.jpg

That’s not quite what he looked like in the film though. Sacrifice of not having a unique figure/body just for the preproduction version.

I just bagged a 'custom' Fett which is basically all HT ROTJ without a backpack, cape and a couple of other things but with a Sideshow modified gun and boots for around £105. Sell the helmet, gauntlets and spares off and it should make a nice base for the proto.

Back