1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks gents!
06f3c5a5fc13d956ffa76aeaf5c395be.jpg

Hey Fett Fans, I have been looking to add an additional Fett to my collection but I am on the fence between the Hot Toys 1/4" scale (from Ebay) or the Hot Toys Empire Deluxe Version. Although clearly they are different animals, but I already have the Fett with Salac Pit so I am questioning the need for a second 1/6 scale Fett.

It seems their is allot of good reviews for Empire Fett so I am leaning that way. Any suggestions?

Hey Fett Fans, I have been looking to add an additional Fett to my collection but I am on the fence between the Hot Toys 1/4" scale (from Ebay) or the Hot Toys Empire Deluxe Version. Although clearly they are different animals, but I already have the Fett with Salac Pit so I am questioning the need for a second 1/6 scale Fett.

It seems their is allot of good reviews for Empire Fett so I am leaning that way. Any suggestions?

My rationale is as long as it is a different suit. I have the 1/4 scale which is a grail piece for me. Sixth scale I'm getting for ESB and I have a Sideshow and will put the Pre Pro stuff on it to make another figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get the 1/4, you’d have what you already own...but larger.
If you get the deluxe ESB Fett, you also get the Extra prepro parts and will have a Fett that’s noticeably different from your other one.

If you get the 1/4, you’d have what you already own...but larger.
If you get the deluxe ESB Fett, you also get the Extra prepro parts and will have a Fett that’s noticeably different from your other one.

That Sir is wisdom :clap

Makes me think. Do you foresee a 1/4 scale ESB Boba Fett?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At some point they probably will. In fact even though I'm not a huge Fett fan, this is one character I think would be a lot cooler to have in 1/4 form than 1/6.

Especially if we could get it to look as good as McHaley's Fett.

To anyone that doesn't know, Toy Anxiety has parted out the deluxe version! At least one of everything is available right now, except for the stand, surprisingly.

Does anyone know how to get the site back on regular phone mode? I ended up clicking on the classic/regular site viewing at the bottom and for the life of me can't get it back to normal.

To anyone that doesn't know, Toy Anxiety has parted out the deluxe version! At least one of everything is available right now, except for the stand, surprisingly.

Does anyone know how to get the site back on regular phone mode? I ended up clicking on the classic/regular site viewing at the bottom and for the life of me can't get it back to normal.

Many many thanks! I just picked up that orange gauntlet I've been waiting for!

Thanks for the Toy anxiety tip, I'd been hoping they would get Boba soon.

I missed the helmet (really wanted that!) but I'm upgrading my mix and match Fett with the Blaster and holster (more accurate holster), the new rifle (my V1 has broken trigger and loose scope anyway), and the new gauntlets. I've got the V1 gauntlets on mine and the HT ones seem much nicer. Plus the antennas on the left gauntlet on sideshow are waaaay too long, the HT one is more accurate.

Only need that nice new helmet now and my Boba will be done. Its like the never ending quest this...

Back