1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont have a before, but heres my after, also with my ROTJ i did the same thing with

WVG8qEB.jpg

Did u take the wire out of your capes?

I never got why ppl call the padded undersuits "fat suits". lol - they don't make the figures fat. Now a figure like the 3R Hermann Göring..THAT'S a fat suit. Semantics, I know..but the term is still funny to me.

Chilipep66..good god, your figures look beautiful! I especially love the slightly tilted body and head pose you went for with Empire Fett..might have to mimic that. I will agree, removing the padded suits really makes them look more realistic. I'm just too much of a ***** to disrobe a figure like that. It's so tempting though, especially removing those big Snowtrooper thunder thighs.

heads up
Ebay has 15% off coupon code for $25 or more. $100 max discount
PREGAME15
ends 10pm pst

I just ordered the deluxe version for about $230shipped
I'm in California and there is a seller from CA, but have to pay sales tax. So, I ordered mine from a Kentucky seller with the same price, to avoid sales tax.
Any saving helps

heads up
Ebay has 15% off coupon code for $25 or more. $100 max discount
PREGAME15
ends 10pm pst

I just ordered the deluxe version for about $230shipped
I'm in California and there is a seller from CA, but have to pay sales tax. So, I ordered mine from a Kentucky seller with the same price, to avoid sales tax.
Any saving helps

Haha I did the same thing. There were 2 cheaper ones but both charged me sales tax. One really looked like the seller was based in HK so I don't know why I was getting charged sales tax, but oh well, it was about $235 for me shipped for the deluxe.

Gah, the two items I would have purchased are gone now (ESB Vader that was out for cheap at $230 and the Jumptrooper that was cheap at $170 last few weeks).

Popcultcha got back to me and said "at this stage it looks like our suppliers are still indicating a current ETA of late January 2019"

I really hope they are wrong and are just working on old information still :(

Took the fat suite off of both of mine. Much better. Especially in the legs. The flight suit doesn't look like skinny jeans around the thighs anymore. It is an easy mod and does no permenant damage. The far suit has Velcro on back. Just need to remove cod piece which is easy. I just heated it up on boba's left side and the peg comes out. Was only held together by a dab of glue. Without the fat suit the cod piece is too loose so I just tightened it up around his waist and then used the red belt to hold it together. Kept all pieces in a bad in his box so if I ever wanted to restore to old form it would be very easy. I'm just happy they used a soft plastic on cod piece that heats up and gets even softer. No permenant breaking like with sideshow mod.

Took the fat suite off of both of mine. Much better. Especially in the legs. The flight suit doesn't look like skinny jeans around the thighs anymore. It is an easy mod and does no permenant damage. The far suit has Velcro on back. Just need to remove cod piece which is easy. I just heated it up on boba's left side and the peg comes out. Was only held together by a dab of glue. Without the fat suit the cod piece is too loose so I just tightened it up around his waist and then used the red belt to hold it together. Kept all pieces in a bad in his box so if I ever wanted to restore to old form it would be very easy. I'm just happy they used a soft plastic on cod piece that heats up and gets even softer. No permenant breaking like with sideshow mod.

I did the same last night. I didn't break anything but for my nerves I wish I heated the cod peg. It was a little nerve racking but I pried mine open with my finger nail without heat. No damage.

Back