1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be pissed if Sideshow starts shipping him and I haven't gotten mine from TBA wtf the shipping is the same as waiting for SS to get their stock. Smh

I'm going to be pissed if Sideshow starts shipping him and I haven't gotten mine from TBA wtf the shipping is the same as waiting for SS to get their stock. Smh

Tell me about it! I ordered him from TBA March 25 and has been stuck at usps isc Chicago since April 7!

That's a really long time, I'd contact the post office. I've had stuff sit for maybe 10 days, but not almost a month.

I Did and the only thing I could do was file a missing mail form. So hopefully I will find something out in the next week. Extremely frustrating!

Tell me about it! I ordered him from TBA March 25 and has been stuck at usps isc Chicago since April 7!

I actually ordered something from a Etsy seller from Bulgaria on April 6th. It arrived to ISC Chicago on April 21 and still no update. I’m in the same boat.

I ordered Cap from TBA too, now I'm wondering if it was a waste on my part. I'm hoping it updates soon, it's still at 'acceptance' stage. I don't know if it'll make any difference, but my international packages have come from the ISC in NY previously.

Finally. My cap will be here Monday, that took to long especially for a place that ships fast though I get it won't always be the case. At least I'll finally check out cap in hand.

I'm usually very patient, but this is CRAZY! By now, we should have the 2012 version on our shelves. Im hoping we're not to far away since SS has been shipping out Spidey. Fingers crossed we all hear something soon. It would be awesome to see him before June. I feel like it's been 3 years! Oh wait..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just got a delay email, June for me now..

I?ve yet to receive a single email from Sideshow regarding my orders. Logging into the site now it says May to July 2021

It?s crazy how I pre ordered this right when the movie came out in 19 yet the figure still isn’t here - Mando was announced after and shipped in half the time?

I?ve yet to receive a single email from Sideshow regarding my orders. Logging into the site now it says May to July 2021

It?s crazy how I pre ordered this right when the movie came out in 19 yet the figure still isn?t here - Mando was announced after and shipped in half the time?

They didn't have to shrink Mando's head. XD XD XD

It?s crazy how I pre ordered this right when the movie came out in 19 yet the figure still isn’t here - Mando was announced after and shipped in half the time?

I think that's all HT and their prioritization of Mando. They needed to get V1 Mando out to clear the way for V2. There was no V2 Cap on the horizon so he lagged on the Production line. Then, this shipping backlog happened and caused further delays. I suspect there are many Caps sitting off the port in Long Beach as we speak. Interesting that Team Suit Tony released only a couple weeks ago in Hong Kong and I'm being charged today for it from Sideshow. They must've air cargo'ed that one...

did you pay in full? if you pay in payments I think you get the delayed emails. I paid in full in February and have never received a delay email.

did you pay in full? if you pay in payments I think you get the delayed emails. I paid in full in February and have never received a delay email.

same here, I paid in full a while back and haven't had any updates since April 2020, when they said it would be delayed till January 2021!! Ah well . . .

Mine also charging tomorrow. The delays and production pics have lessened my enthusiasm for this release, but I'll see how I feel when I get him. Would have canceled if I didn't need him to go with Thanos and battle damaged Mark 85.

Back